23, Christian, M, Looking for Accountability - Hard Mode -Dedicated

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ReMade, Feb 13, 2015.

1. ReMade

ReMade Fapstronaut

Having not had an accountability partner in the last few weeks, it has really decreased my motivation, and consequently has lead to my failure.

So I am looking for a dedicated accountability partner, who can write private message daily on this website, and just give each other an update on how their struggle is. And what I truly want it dedication and consistency, so that we may truly use this motivation to help us overcome.

I will write daily, provided that I have internet.

2. Panda.RN

Panda.RN Fapstronaut

I'm a 26 year old Christian in need of an AP. I'm dedicated and I also want something consistent. PM me if you want to team up!

3. terminator1

terminator1 Fapstronaut

I am also a Christian and I am 27. Let me know if you need an accountability partner.

4. Panda.RN

Panda.RN Fapstronaut

Perhaps the three of us could partner up as a group. I'm willing to try that as well.

5. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

mind if I join the group?

6. Panda.RN

Panda.RN Fapstronaut

I haven't heard yet from ReMade or Terminator1 but I'm okay with that Dorian :)

7. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

8. terminator1

terminator1 Fapstronaut

hey fellas sorry I have been a little busy with work. But maybe we could start a three or four person group to keep ourselves accountable to each other.

9. yuro45

yuro45 New Fapstronaut

I'm hoping I can join in on this group as well. 20 yo Christian male looking for a life change.

10. Nevagu23

Nevagu23 Fapstronaut

Th I'm also looking for an accountability parthner I'm 23 as well.