23 year old male - Uni student - Need a accountability partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Challengetaken, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Challengetaken

Challengetaken New Fapstronaut

I am from India, a student of law, need an accountability partner. I am starting my clock from today but otherwise, my habit is at least 7 years old and I have not managed to beat it despite weeks of success. I now have a girl and a promising career, it's now or never kind of thing now. Need a buddy who would walk with me on this journey and I promise I will walk with him.

Jiya likes this.
  2. Lorenzito

Lorenzito New Fapstronaut

Hey Buddy, do you have WhatsApp? If so, let us talk and consider partnering up! I am German American.

3. leonidusthespartan

leonidusthespartan New Fapstronaut

Hi bro i am also 23 studying chartered accountancy and from india. I was specifically looking for someone from India as it Will help in avoiding any timing and provide better context to communicate. So if you are interested in partnering with me let me know and be rest assured that I will walk through this journey with you no matter the circumstances.

4. Ironman18

Ironman18 Fapstronaut

Hi , i am also from India , 23M , looking for a A.P ,,, i too need someone to walk with me through this journey rather than having someone just to advice us ,,, i assure you that i will come with you in this jouney throughout ,,, if interested reply back...

5. Ironman18

Ironman18 Fapstronaut

I am interested too bro ...

6. leonidusthespartan

leonidusthespartan New Fapstronaut

Yeah lets do this bro I think we should communicate on a platform where we will not have any privacy issues and more convenient to use, if you have any suggestions do let me know I suggest telegram or kik chat app to begin. If interested let me know thanks we can exchange telegram ID to get started.
    Hope to hear from you soon

7. Jiya

Jiya Fapstronaut

Hi Buddy, m also from India..A Degree studen..I would like to walk with u....age 23...I have a gf also...almost same as ur situation...As m new here I am not so expert to use Nofap...so help me to contact in any platform....thq..