1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

23 years old vergin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by treborn, Apr 6, 2018.

1. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

2. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

I'm 30+, still a virgin. I am quite a pessimist, but I think I can deal with that.

Clean Plate likes this.
  3. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

are you shy or something?because me im not !

4. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

Yes, I am shy. I have a social anxiety which at some point was so strong I couldn't even go out. Now it's mostly fine, but romance is an uncharted territory for me still. Recently this year I asked a girl out for the first time in my life and got rejected, and now I can't really think about other women. But I will definitely continue my attempts.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

congratulation for your step still :)

LilD likes this.
  6. It's fine man. You at least didn't spoil your mental and physical health by indulging in debauchery. I feel so amazing when i hear from people like you .
    Stay true to yourself and don't care about what others say for others are weak and live with cumpulsions and are never able to get over physical pleasures and lust the complete life. Stay strong bros! Kudos to you for rebooting ant improving yourself each day.

u376 likes this.
  7. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

why are you feeling amazing for me?

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I lost my virginity at age 23. Don't worry so much about it man. If you carry yourself the right way then a girl probably won't care. You can't be hating yourself about it, even though I know how it can affect your confidence. I was a virgin, but I really didn't let it bother me that much. I lost mine randomly at a buddies house and I was one of those people that wanted it to be somewhat special. As much as I hate to say it, it's not gonna be special. If you're lucky you won't be absolutely terrible at it hahaha. It will be sloppy and awkward, but it will get better with experience. The girl I lost it to probably enjoyed it somewhat, but I know that shit had to be pretty bad hahaha. She knew I was a virgin, but she still liked me and wanted to hook up. I can laugh at it now, but it's normal man. Just go out and try to lose it and most importantly, have fun with it.

treborn likes this.
  9. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

10. I was a 40 year old virgin. Only ever had sex with one person...my wife. And, I am not religious either.

11. Rejection really is just life. I get rejected all the time doing various things. It is how we move on from rejection that matters.

12. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

I've posted this before but I was so scared of rejection I never even tried and when I turned 29 I freaked out that I hadn't tried, so the next day I asked someone out and got rejected. I tried again (and got rejected again)a couple of times and since then I have not tried. In fact I deleted POF yesterday and am resigned to getting a 90+ day streak again before I give it another go. At this point I genuinely think the only way I'll lose my virginity is if I pay for it, which I am on the fence about.

13. Honestly, we all get rejected. You can be extremely attractive and still get rejected. It's all in how you take it. If a girl rejects you and you're attractive, it's not because you're ugly. There's so many variables that influence whether she rejects you or gives you her attention. Maybe she's in a very bad mood. Maybe she's going through a bad break-up. Maybe you remind her of her ex that cheated on her or was emotionally abusive to her. The number one thing you can do is not take rejection to heart. If you can be happy with yourself, rejection won't bother you. You just have to keep trying. I'm not gonna lie and say looks don't matter. Of course they do, but they're not everything. Hit the gym and get a killer body. That will help your confidence too. I've seen some ugly ass motherfuckers who get girls and you know why they do? It's their attitude. They just don't give a fuck. When they get rejected, they don't give a shit. They keep trying. Girls really do like confidence. Everybody likes a person with confidence. When a man is happy with himself, people will notice. I'm still working on that shit too. I'm neurotic, insecure and I over-think everything, but I'm working on it. I've noticed that when I don't let things get to me and I stay happy with myself, people notice it and treat me differently. Anyway, as far as paying for it, I'd advise you don't do that. It will give you experience, but it won't really feel like you lost your V-card. Just keep trying man and it will happen. :emoji_thumbsup:

BeanBurrito and Sardonic like this.
  14. Such Small Hands

Such Small Hands Fapstronaut

21 year old virgin. Seems like everybody's having it except me, sometimes haha. Not true, of course, but still. I know how you feel. I've got this to deal with, though. It'd be unfair to saddle someone with the kind of person I am right now (if I lose my virginity, which is fucking doubtful, I'd want it to be with someone I'm in a relationship with) with all my insecurities and faults and stupidity. And self-loathing, to boot.

Clean Plate likes this.
  15. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

why are you so negative and dont believe in your self?

16. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

okay your a virgin , but why does it matter, stop reminding yourself accept it and some see it as a jewel,

just get this mindset, do it after marriage, this 'virgin mindset' does not define you, sex is ovverated and so are girls , don't put them on the pedestal, there is more to life, okay, there are bigger things, from now on, see the girl as the cherry on the cake and the cake is your life visions, goals, eventually after you focus on them everyday , the girl will come but until then, focus on your life and visions, this like videogames, make them skills maxed out in real life, but real life is bigger then video games and harder then dark souls, good luck

treborn and Sardonic like this.
  17. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Same situation with me, but slightly different. Im a 24 year old virgin as well. To "continue my attempts" Yes, thats the name of the game. Cheers!!!! To both of us. To continue to finding that special someone!!!!

treborn likes this.