1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

23 yo male losing his hair

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Y'all have some tips? I'm turning bald lol

2. How that is possible? My friend had a genetic problem and now is litteraly bald everywhere, no one single hair on his face, body.

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Two options
    a) Is genetic, get used to it
    b) Your Jing is getting depleted from fapping and wasting life juice, and your kidneys are suffering it, weakened kidneys + Jing depletion = premature grey hair and baldness.

So basically stop fapping NOW, get proper rest, eat good food, practice some Jing restore practice if possible, avoid ejaculation at all cost for a while, just my two cents

SoaringEagle and TudoBem23 like this.
  4. The theory is that DHT, a derivate of testosterone naturally found in your body attacks your hair follicles which cause them to shrink and eventually fall out. Some follicles are impacted more than others - it varies with individuals (some guys never go bald even if their hormones are normal) and with the location of the follicle (hair that grows above your forehead usually gets hit while hair on the back of your head is immune).

Men try to treat balding, sometimes succesfully, with DHT blockers like finasteride which just lower the level of the hormone, and minoxidil whose mechanism of working is unknown. There are some side effects so read up on that first. Also you can get a hair transplant but apparently you must use your own hair so there's only so much that can be done. And it's expensive.

If you want to try and fight it the sooner you start the better.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

This is absolutly true, and I will point out.....it has a major rol in erection and sexual drive, just do the math...

Testosterone is great, too much conversion of T to DHT....well....is great too, but have his side effects...

That's the western way of looking at it..

6. Where are you balding from? If it's from the Vertex that you're balding then I'd say go get Minoxodil it could work.
    But if it's frontal balding, otherwise known as a receding hairline. Then Finasteride is your choice. However Finasteride is known to be used for hormone therapy for transgenders as it plays with your testosterone.

7. This is happening to me and I'm 22. I guess I've kind of resigned to whatever happens.

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Noo, never fall into resignation mate, acceptance is great, in order to prevent suffering, resignation looks like the same thing but prevents you from taking any action

9. Why would I take action? People just lose their hair - it happens.

10. Finasteride or Dutasteride

11. Wait what!

Roady likes this.
  12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's the way of seeing it from a traditional chinese medicine perspective.

13. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Do an hair transplant im 22 and did it, now i have a good hair