23M Gay, PMO, 30 Days Run

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by searchingfornewme, Sep 12, 2018.

1. searchingfornewme

searchingfornewme New Fapstronaut

Hey.

Searching for someone approximately my own age, 23, preferably gay and very new to NoFap also. This will be my first time removing PMO for a set period of time so someone in a similar situation would be ideal.

A particular reasoning for me wanting to do this is because I have become increasingly interested in fetishes which are becoming more and more self-damaging, affecting my confidence among other things, so if you can relate to this, then I may be of interest to you.

I will commit to supporting you (as long as I’m not held up by real life commitments) so I’m expecting to be able to lean on you in return for you being able to lean on me. I’m really good at supporting someone but I just need to know you will be that same person for me.

If what you see is relatable and you think we’d be a good fit please let me know. I don’t really mind what kind of interests you have because I generally get along well with most people.

2. SufficientActivity

SufficientActivity New Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm 24, and gay from midwest of US. I'm in a similar place as you are getting started, so I'd be happy to.

3. Gaymalenurse

Gaymalenurse Fapstronaut

Hey, I’m 21, gay guy from California. I’m down to be accountability partners if you’d like.

4. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

hey, it seems that there ain't many gay men on this website. You guys know where we can get support of rebooting?

5. 931213tish

931213tish Fapstronaut

we need to up our support on here guys! 25 yo here, pansexual willing to help out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hey. Here I am. Let’s get started