23M Looking for accountability buddy in EU timezone

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by elmechanico, Oct 13, 2019.

1. elmechanico

elmechanico Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I've been PMO'ing since I was very young and I finally want to complete a full reboot.
    I've been trying on and off for a few years now but never managed to do a full 90 days.
    I've had two accountability partners before and with both of them I developed a nice friendship but it was often difficult to stay in touch because one of them was from USA and the other one from Australia while I lived in EU.
    So I figured I'd try writing here and maybe I could find a new accountability partner who lives in a similar timezone to me.
    Ideally I would like to communicate via email, discord, whatsapp or telegram. I speak both English and German fluently and Im gonna leave a short bio here. If you are interested just leave a comment with a short description of yourself or just send me a PM.

I'm currently 23 and living in Vienna, Austria. After my dad died when I was 14 I went through a difficult few years however the last 3 I have been trying to get my shit together. I managed to finish my high school. got a girlfriend and this year I managed to get into med school so I'm currently studying to become a doctor.
    My interests are pretty varied but I enjoy exercising and lifting weights, watching football, reading books and talking about interesting/thought provoking topics such as geopoliticial events, personal philosophy and science.
    I'd say I'm easy to get along with and I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys, take care.

bo1h likes this.
  2. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Hi i'm in the UK im 39 n gay, i like to chat on here or on whatsapp

3. bo1h

bo1h New Fapstronaut

Hey 23m from the UK with pretty much identical interests, I also work from home so always able to chat & keep in touch even during the week. Sorry to hear about you losing your dad so young. Went through some shitty family stuff with parents divorcing also trying to get my life together since leaving University a few years ago. Email/discord/whatsapp or telegram are cool by me

4. K.Richie

K.Richie Fapstronaut

Hello buddy.
    It is very unfortunate how this problem that we have, and we think that we are alone in it, troubles us so much. I believe so many people in the world do go on a daily basis in this problem but they never talk about it. Mine has been a problem but till late, untill this year when i began to read and study books, articles, people interpretation and how the view it, and stories of success and how people overcame i somehow became strong and been fighting the habit and it has slowly been subsiding only to come up again. I have been able to go streaks, that's what we call it, for a period but keep falling back because i find myself repeating some things which i said i would not do. I realised that there are certain triggers which prompt me and really become aware of them. Am in my final stage of beating the habit.

The unfortunate thing is how good the habit thrives in isolation, secrecy, and coverups.

I am also in need of an accountability partner.

I'm male, about 25yrs, in University currently, med student.

The habit has been majorly for 5 or 6 years, a way to feel good since i initially had a loner kind of life with little or no friends and i think it precipitated it.

Am just trying to fight the habit once and for all. I have talked to a peer of mine personally but it has been well to talk to him though it is so hard to go to him once again to get assisted. I don't know if its possible but we can use discord am up for it.

I deleted all my other social media accounts.

If up to it please contact.

UnyieldingAntiHero likes this.