24 Female, looking to quit forever.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by pursuitofchocolate, Feb 22, 2014.

1. pursuitofchocolate

pursuitofchocolate Fapstronaut

Well, hello,

I didn't think that this issue result to me posting on a website, but here we are. So, I'm a woman who just came out of a relationship. I'd prefer it if my AP was also a woman since I feel like it would be easier in general.

Hmm I'm a religious person, but the other person doesn't have to be religious. I just feel very sad and alone after its all said and done. And I'd appreciate it if the other person gave me solidarity in this embarrassing situation. Since most of my support system is religious it is not something I can openly talk about that I'm dealing with this issue.

Anyways...
    PM me if you're interested...

2. Treason

Treason Fapstronaut

Wanting to "quit forever" puts us under pressure, and sometimes when the "urge" is upon us we can't think beyond 5 minutes, let alone the rest of our lives.

Think of it as a daily thing - get up, go about your business, stay focused and forget about tomorrow until it arrives - and then repeat again until it starts to get easier.

Don't overwhelm yourself when you're doing the best you can.

3. pursuitofchocolate

pursuitofchocolate Fapstronaut

Thanks. I didn't realize that. Its really good advice actually. My first goal is just seven days haha. Baby steps.

4. R.C

R.C Fapstronaut

Piece of advice:

Never make promises when you're either on emotional highs or lows. I know , going through a brake-up can be tough :D.

5. SkyNet

SkyNet Fapstronaut

I'm about 13 days in, so far so good. Not easy, especially first few days. Key is staying connected with others - strongly recommend that you reach out to and stick with just women!!! The good news is that you don't have to PMO again one day at a time.

The good news is you don't have to struggle alone and one day at a time don't look at ANY sexual images or video or whatever your trigger is and don't dwell on these thoughts just for today.