24 M looking for AP. Please reply if you’re interested

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Kash2, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Kash2

Kash2 Fapstronaut

I have been trying to quit masturbating and have been able to do so for at max 45 days in my attempt early this year. However, I relapsed. I tried again but since then, I just have not been able to keep up with it. I honestly feel like it is interfering with my life and progress. One of the major reasons why I feel like I am not able to quit it is because somehow my inner voice just rationalizes it in the moment and I end up doing it.

One of the biggest challenges I had even during my 45 day semen retention journey was the pattern of edging. I would rationalize that edging would not get in the way of me recovering from my addiction. But I feel it somewhere did.

I feel like I have no desire to pursue women (which has also led me to doubt my sexuality). It feels like a painful and unproductive task to me and yet I feel like I am lonely and have not been able to develop a deep, intimate relationship ever in my life.

i want to change this and if this is something that you are struggling with as well (or have overcome in the past), I’d be happy to join forces and go through this together.

2. Alexander1396

Alexander1396 Fapstronaut

He Kash2

Thanks for your post.its very honest. Are you still looking for an AP? I'm on day 5. I'm 34, father of two, married and keen to find a way out of this. Let me know if your are still interested in having an AP.
    Thanks

Kash2 likes this.
  3. CatMilkCollado

CatMilkCollado New Fapstronaut

Hello gentlemen. I'm currently on day 1 of my no PMO/ NoFap journey. the longest i've gone is 20 days NoFap but I did have relations with my (now) ex. The longest i've gone with NoFap AND NoPMO is 13 days and I just relapsed yesterday. I am looking for at least 1 AP or maybe a WhatsApp group of people to share this journey with. If you're interested please respond or message me. I'm new to this website so sorry if I take a while to respond back.

4. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Hey, Kash2.
    Yeah, we can talk through a few of your concerns if you like Alex and Cat you are welcome aswell.

5. FREEDOMFIGHTER47

FREEDOMFIGHTER47 Fapstronaut

Hey Kash,
    I am a 27M. I'm looking for an AP as well.
    Just like you, I tend to rationalize and relapse. I think someone to talk to when this happens would be an awesome thing.
    My longest streak has been 78 days.

PS: If you are starting a group, I'm up for that as well.

6. CatMilkCollado

CatMilkCollado New Fapstronaut