24 M looking for spiritual AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by WombatOfDoom, Dec 13, 2019.

1. WombatOfDoom

WombatOfDoom New Fapstronaut

Pretty new to this whole business, so bear with me.

I'm looking for an accountability partner who views the rebooting process as something spiritual, or at least someone who is doing it for spiritual reasons. You can belong to any faith, as long as you aren't pushy about it (though I would love to learn more about your faith), or no particular path in particular, like myself as of right now, but I would appreciate it if spirituality was part of the reason you are doing this.

I've just started on here, and am trying some of the more basic challenges. I am trying to break my addiction for good, and would like to find someone with similar goals.

2. Good idea, this is a spiritual journey!

WombatOfDoom likes this.
  3. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I'm an atheist by now, but in past I have read all of the Castaneda and was following some ideas, was practicing conscious dreams and sometimes "stalking". PM me if u're interested, can't say I'm into this stuff much by now, but I remember things and experience. To have NoFap and sex there was mandatory for traveling between worlds, because it was saving your energy.

4. Chintan_vj

Chintan_vj Fapstronaut

Hi,

I can completely relate to your post. I am looking for an AP who wants to venture in this journey of somehow transmuting the sexual energy to understand spiritual realms.

I am more about understanding your inner core to solve a lot questions one has in life. I definitely feel sexuality has a big role to play in spirituality.

Let me know if you are interested in helping each other cultivate this discipline.

5. Jason Sweeny

Jason Sweeny Fapstronaut

Want to team up?

6. Chintan_vj

Chintan_vj Fapstronaut

Hey .. yes, Whatsapp?

7. excalibur2457

excalibur2457 Fapstronaut

If you want something religious, I'm a strong spiritual Protestant Christian!

8. Jason Sweeny

Jason Sweeny Fapstronaut

Yeah mate I'll pm you

9. Jmush123

Jmush123 Fapstronaut

10. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

its all about spirituality for me let connect

11. chopperman04

chopperman04 Fapstronaut

i'm into spirituality, need an AP too :) 24/M - Philippines

12. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

i am not really into spirituality but i do NoFap no Sex for sexual transmutation wanna connect on viber whatsup zoom to get know each other ?