1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

24M looking for a small group on discord

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by LethalFrisbee, Jul 11, 2020.

1. LethalFrisbee

LethalFrisbee New Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I'm looking an almost-24 year old Muslim male med student, in a good relationship, looking for accountability. I think it's about time I bring it into my life. I once had a discord group a long time ago with a similar function but back then discord was a huge trigger to me and I had to leave it for quite a while. Now that I've spent some time with it, after having locked it down in terms of any NSFW content, I feel confident enough to join and stay in a small accountability group of serious quitters of PMO. I've been on the rebooting journey for about 3 years now and feel like I've been making progress in a net-positive direction overall. Keep in mind that for me personally, I'll be attempting hard-mode and that means no masturbating, if that affects your decision. Ideally I want to reach 90 days.

I'd prefer if it were less than 10-15 people, because I'd rather just keep it close-knit rather than a huge crowd of strangers. Also, I use discord on my desktop only and won't be checking in daily, as I tend to keep busy, but I'd still like a group of like-minded people to be there when I want to share, and I want to be there for them as well. My interests are fitness, gaming, anime, and general consumption of Netflix (ahahaha, who doesn't), so having that in common would be a good way to gel.

I highly suggest reading the Reboot Regimen by The Universal Man (check out his sexual-self-mastery series on Youtube) as that is what I'm using as well for the basis of my reboot.

Edit: It'd be nice if we could actually do voice-chat meetups once a week or something as well, even if it's for 10-15 minutes.

If a group isn't viable, then a single person works as well, I just want someone that I can check in with, and that someone can do the same with me, of course.

2. LethalFrisbee

LethalFrisbee New Fapstronaut

C'mon guys, anyone? My time zone is GMT+5, so someone around that time would be ideal. I've thought about it and I guess WhatsApp would work too. Discord or WhatsApp.

3. naman121296

naman121296 Fapstronaut

• I am in
    • My time zone is GMT + 5: 30 minutes.
    • I am 23. 5 years old male.
    • I am for hard mode too.
    • In for watsapp, eager to join
    • I have successfully completed 35 days hardmode. But yesterday i replased.

4. isah46459

isah46459 Fapstronaut

Hi I know I’m really late but is there still a group I am a Muslim male trying to quit masturbating