1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

25yo Male, Practicing Roman Catholic, 1st: 30 Days Hard Mode

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Salmon, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

My longest streak, recently, has been two weeks and I want to get to 30 days. I believe that a big reason why I haven't been able to be pmo free for a significant amount of time is due to a lack of accountability.

I've been taking cold showers few weeks now and I plan on continuing that, lifting weights, improving my diet and praying more often.

I'm not only here to receive support, but to provide support also. We are in the same journey and together we can break free.

I would like for contacts to be made through messaging on this site initially. Then we can possibly use other means to get in contact.

Jerry Monroe and leaveitalone like this.
  2. adamr787

adamr787 New Fapstronaut

Hey there, not a catholic but would love to have an accountability partner as well! and I think 30 days is a great start, would like to join you.

Salmon likes this.
  3. leaveitalone

leaveitalone Fapstronaut

Catholic here too and like you lack of accountability means I never get PM free. Started the cold showers, and now hitting the gym and pool to us my energy properly. Nearly at 1 day PMO free - sounds crap, but will be the first time in years!

Salmon likes this.
  4. leaveitalone

leaveitalone Fapstronaut

30 days is a great idea - but know if I try on my own I'll give in so this idea of a small group seems great

Salmon likes this.
  5. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

adamr787 I'd be happy for you to join me. I'd love to get to 90 days, but at the moment a more achievable, although challenging, goal would be 30 days. Like you said, it "is a great start".

6. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

leaveitalone I'm at day 1 again and even though it doesn't sound as good as saying "today is day 30 (or 90)" it's a start. A new chance to make things right, with the help of God. I'm willing to work hard towards accomplishing the 30 days, but I believe that good accountability can be a game changer. It's easy to give in when the only person we are accountable to is ourselves.

7. Jerry Monroe

Jerry Monroe Fapstronaut

Hey there, I'm 27 and I'm a devout Catholic. I am a daily Mass goer and want to live a good, pure and Holy life. I am also in need of a AP. I'm Irish so maybe we could set up a Whatapp chat.
    Let me know!
    God bless
    J

8. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

Jerry Monroe sounds good to me. I don't have too much experience using Whatsapp so let me know how we can get in contact through it. I'm also trying to walk the path towards purity and would be happy to provide, and receive, support.

9. Jerry Monroe

Jerry Monroe Fapstronaut

Salmon,
    My email is [email protected].
    If you could contact me here we could then swap numbers.
    J

Salmon likes this.