26 yo male in USA Central time zone looking for a committed partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by OneTwoOne12, Nov 22, 2019.

1. OneTwoOne12

OneTwoOne12 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 26 year old US male looking for a committed partner for daily check-ins and further communication as needed. I'd like someone around the same age and awake during the same hours roughly. Quitting is the top priority in my life right now. If you're similarly committed, let me know. :emoji_thumbsup:

2. debaser

debaser Fapstronaut

22 male U.S. PST if that's similar enough. Quitting is a top priority for me as well. Best of luck to you either way, friend.

3. Redfive10

Redfive10 New Fapstronaut

29 M East Coast USA. I have WhatsApp. Msg me if interested.

4. Kelvin25

Kelvin25 Fapstronaut

Can I be part of it too? I'm a 25 year old male, who's top priority is quitting as well. I'm committed to daily communication, and a plan of action to destroy this bad habit. I also have WhatsApp. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

5. OneTwoOne12

OneTwoOne12 New Fapstronaut

I've got a couple partners already, but I'll be in a group if either or both of you want. I've been using Telegram if that works for you. I think it's similar. There's an option to hide your phone number. Send me a private message if you're interested. :emoji_thumbsup:

6. Kelvin25

Kelvin25 Fapstronaut

Yes I'm familiar and use telegram, I am definitely interested, thank you!!

7. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Looks like you're pretty well covered now, but feel free to message me if you're still looking for a partner.