27 yo male. currently studying for medical board exam. Need Help!

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by welldag, Apr 4, 2018.

1. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I'm looking for another student/s as accountability partner. If you are also studying for Step 1 it would be perfect, but I think we could be a lot of help to eachother no matter what exam/s you are preparing for.
    As I said before, I'm studying for the USMLE Step 1 exam. I'm a general practitioner trying to enter a specialty. I had PMO addiction during all of medical school but it was sort of under control (enough to not fail grades). Now I feel it is the most important exam of my life and the symptoms are worse than ever. Currently on my 2nd day of my 90 day challenge. exam date is august 2nd and I'm frightened as hell.

Sam1725 likes this.
  2. wegotthis

wegotthis New Fapstronaut

Hi there,
    I'm a 26 year old male looking for an accountability partner. While I'm no longer in school (currently working as a CPA) I think we can still help each other out. I too have PMO addiction and I'm starting day 1 today.

I'll pm you with more details.

welldag likes this.
  3. localbonerlord

localbonerlord Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm 21, on second year of med school. I'll gladly be your AP.

4. freedom007

freedom007 Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm 26. Also need to kick this habit outa my life. Can all 4 of us form an accountability group?

5. phantom_force2123

phantom_force2123 Fapstronaut

lll like to join as well. 21 year studying for mechanical engineer. Lets set a group chat

welldag likes this.
  6. 28 year old analyst. Would love to join some like minded professionals in kicking this habit

7. DevYad

DevYad New Fapstronaut

Hey, I am preparing for Step 1 and my exam is in next 15 days.
    I am 21 year old medical student in Final year of MBBS from India. I just created an account on this website in search of an Accountability Partner.

welldag likes this.
  8. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

I think it is agreat idea @freedom007 and @ phantom_force2123. but I don't know how to create a group chat. I just found an accountability group called student fapstronauts https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?groups/posts/8227/ may be helpfull for some of you in this thread, but I still would like something with less people and more private.
    Does any of you know how to create a group chat? we could call it students accountability chat

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    petergriffin2660 likes this.
  9. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

hey! I wish you success in your exam. How did you manage to study having this problem?

10. petergriffin2660

petergriffin2660 New Fapstronaut

Currently studying for my CPA! Would love to join this Accountability group

11. DevYad

DevYad New Fapstronaut

I haven't managed well enough, believe me.. Didn't study to my utmost potential..

12. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

have you done your exam already? or still have some time to study the last highest yield material?

13. Sam1725

Sam1725 New Fapstronaut

I’m in the same situation I’m studying for ENARM, it is a test like step 1 for the Mexicans medicals students, you can considered me on your team. The symptoms are worse than ever.

14. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

Hey sam! I know about ENARM, I'm mexican too. we could not figure out how to make a multiple member conversation, but I think we can just keep writing on this threat. I'm happy foor you that you found this page. It has helped me a lot this last 15 day that I've been a member