27M, Christian, looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by OedipusR3x, Nov 26, 2018.

1. OedipusR3x

OedipusR3x Fapstronaut

Hello. I'm looking for an accountability partner or group that can keep in touch on the regular and I will try to do the same as I am able. Open to discord, email or other forms of chat.

I've struggled with PMO since I was 13 and I'm looking to cut it out of my life completely. My primary struggles are with Huge Boobs and Breast Expansion. I want to break the habit so I can have a successful relationship and marriage someday.

2. datsuiki

datsuiki New Fapstronaut

Hi, I am also a 27 Christian male, looking for AP and am attempting to try the same as you. Let me know if you would to try it out and keep each other accountable.

3. OedipusR3x

OedipusR3x Fapstronaut

Let's do it! Send me a PM and we can figure out the best way to communicate.

4. Dev47b

Dev47b Fapstronaut

Hi. Pm me to get in. I'm available on Skype.

5. LiveMatthew528

LiveMatthew528 Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone,
    26 M, live in Arizona, christian, and would love to walk with you.

There's an app called VICTORY by teen life that would work really well as a means to chat.
    I'm open to any form, Skype, email, NoFap forum.
    Looking forward to getting to know you if you need another!

6. Final365

Final365 New Fapstronaut

I understand this is a Christian thread despite me not being Christian I would rather be in a thread with God concious people

7. OedipusR3x

OedipusR3x Fapstronaut

If you all want to we can form a Skype chat group. But I would probably cap it off here. That would make 5 of us.