27year old with screwed up mind/brain.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Nikhil001o, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

it took me till this long to fuckin understand that yes I’m a PMO addict, wasted my precious time cuz of this shit, this thing is totally ruined my mind, i feel im not safe, fear of death, someone will do something to me, im fucking coward who act like man in front of my family but outside family or society im fucking pussy, fear of others judging me, trying to prove that im genuine and pleasing and crying, I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I really don’t know why the hell im so much afraid of death, fear of what if someone steal something from me, try to harm and always think about something bad going to happen or will happen. Thinking again and again, over and over even for small small things and thinking about past things only those which worst things happened with me, only sad memories. I’m fucked up guys, totally fucked up I have seriously damaged my brain and internal organs very badly and I really don’t want to be this person , I want to do something in my life, achieve something big, give reasons/purpose/meaning for my life, help others without expecting anything from them, become wealthier person in wisdom and financially. I’m writing this on 2am 25th September 2021. I’m doing this for my self and I don’t want to notice any changes or so called super powers I really don’t want any of those things I just want become normal person who respect any women, love family and care family, my girl should feel happy about me and she should feel special about me, I really love her and I don’t want to hurt her by any means, please god and my friends here help me, support me and guid me in this journey.

2. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

After writing this I slept and woke up at 8.30am, my nose were blocked so I took some nasal spray. Now I’m feeling my head is little tight and heavy.

3. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Keep trying

4. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

I’m failed from yesterday night to this afternoon fapped 3 times

5. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 1 of my journey. Don't give up! Praying for you!

Nikhil001o likes this.
  6. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

Thanks mate.