28/M-Help Me! Day 1 and I'm drowning!

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Namozen, May 15, 2019.

1. Namozen

Namozen Fapstronaut

I've been trying NoFap for years. And I've never had an accountability partner. It'd be nice to have a female AP so that I could better empathize with the female mind from a less sexual point of view. And of course a male AP so that they can understand the unique struggles of the male side of a life without PMO.

2. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi Nomozen, welcome to NOFAP, is so inspiring. Im 50M, married. If i can help, here i am.
    Regards!

3. Namozen

Namozen Fapstronaut

Thanks! And wow. It must be so nice to be married. I'm 28, never have been married. Don't have a girlfriend. I'm basically afraid of women. It must be so nice to be married and doing NoFap, if I had a wife or a girlfriend and I was doing NoFap, I'd probably trying to sleep with them all the time instead of PMO. lol. I'm sure it can really improve your relationship with them and get closer. Right now no PMO for me means, potentially no release. Because I don't have anyone to go to who can help relieve me of stress.

4. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Yes, it's very nice. "I'd probably trying to sleep with them all the time instead of PMO" ---> hahaha, is not so easy or simple! In a relationship have to agree the two wills... you have to reach agreements and not think that the other person is to fulfill my wishes.
    You must find other ways to release your stress: hobbies, friends, sports, or something else you want to do.
    Greetings

5. Namozen

Namozen Fapstronaut

I guess finding a woman who has the same libido as they do is the dream of all guys.

6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Yes :)... but ussually es just a dream. A good rule of life would be not to be very pretentious, accepting the small (and big) things that life gives us ... that includes accepting others (including women) as they are. It is not easy but it is healthy. I'm trying every day!

Namozen likes this.
  7. Namozen

Namozen Fapstronaut

It's motivating to see people at every step of the way. I think the #1 fuel for any addiction is loneliness. It's nice to see so many people being responsive and supportive even before I've been abstinent for a day. The rejection from women leads to the lowered self-esteem which leads to me turning to bad habits and the cycle repeats. It's nice trying to find something else in life to put my energy in and see what kind of person I can become.

persona2903 likes this.
  8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi, how was your weekend @Namozen ?

9. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

hey can any one be my AP i am trying from so many days but didn't getting to the point where i want to reach

10. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi Ameer, welcome!
    Two questions:
    1. Where do you want to reach
    2. Why you can't get there
    Go on, let's try again!

Ameer.Hamza likes this.
  11. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

Great questions I want to reach 365 days without pmo
    And several times I couldn't do more than 14 days challenge

persona2903 likes this.
  12. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Great!
    Perhaps it would be better to divide your challenge into smaller goals: 30, 60, 90, 120 days ... Think that if you reach 30 days, you are surpassing 100% with respect to the usual 14 days.

Ameer.Hamza likes this.
  13. murat111

murat111 Fapstronaut

what kind of problem are you having?

14. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

I couldn't focus. When I relapse than I focused on the reason I keep aware myself. But another time I got tricked by another reason which is unfocused.

15. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your kind support but I must this time challenge myself to 30 days

persona2903 likes this.
  16. Orest

Orest Fapstronaut

what im about to say has nothing to do with this but has anyone noticed this thread?:"if a woman asks for a male accountability partner dont apply!"because i lmao when i saw that and your thread reminded me of that lol

17. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Good idea, go on!