28 M looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2017.

1. hit your username which is next to the alert and inbox button
    on the drop down menu hit signature
    type your goals

2. It won't let me yet I don't meet all the criteria ... i need to get one more like i think lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Do you mind I am a girl?

4. @Jessigirl yes, you are more than welcome. What is your goal? I just had to reset my badge so not too happy about that but I will not relapse like I use to or disappear in shame :)

5. I don’t know my goal yet. Sorryto hear that you did it. How many days did you have

6. had a wet dream for 2nd night in a row both dreams about watching P, normally my wet dreams in the past were with another person having sex not watching P. Not sure what to think about it.

7. @Jessigirl I was only about 5 days in. I still have a long way to go to pass my longest streak of 70 but I am confident I will get there with all the experience I have doing this.

8. no energy today at all didn't get anything accomplished. anyone else lose energy after several days of no pmo?

9. I was down and out a bit not so much Loss of energy just not really sure what to do with my time... trying to fill my life with healthy productive things Is the hardest part for me right now? Are you experiencing any of this @dave2089

10. i have been fairly productive for the last 7 days with going to the gym and trying to improve myself in general. Today i had no motivation to do anything i slept 12 hours usually do 7-8, didn't go to gym, didn't do anything on my to do list.

11. @dave2089 Congrats on 2 weeks, I am looking forward to seeing you beat your record.

12. thanks @Hardwork2017 , this is my most serious effort so far. I'm confident i will pass it. my previous failures were because i though i was over my addiction it so i slacked and eventually relapsed.

13. had the 4th wet dream within a week. this time i Organismed in my sleep which is the first time that has ever happened in my life.

14. just beat my old record of 18 days! now got to make a new goal to make it to new years or 39 days no pmo

15. I fell today myself . How do i reset my tracker?

16. I finally got to one week :) I guess I need to try out the two week challenge.