29 Male on the east coast looking for AP for phone/zoom/ Skype calls

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Islanders190, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

hey everyone I’m looking for a AP. I turn 30 later this year and I’m sick of this addiction. I been battling it all of my 20s and want get some legit recovery before my bday comes in December and I start the next decade of my life. I had all sorts of streaks throughout the last 9 or 10 years. 7 months is the longest and that was in 2017 or 2018.

I’m looking for a AP who won’t hold back with me. I want some to give me tough love if I need it. I want someone to call me out if I need it. I just want someone who I can talk to really.
    I am looking for someone who is interested in phone calls, or zoom calls or Skype, I would even be willing to do face to face video calls.
    if anyone is interested let me know. If more than one person is interested even better.
    My day counter is wrong btw Today is day 1 again

2. bened7000

bened7000 Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I can be your AP. I think we are in the very similar points in our lives. I'm 25 male, started PM in primary school, so it goes with me for pretty long time, ca. 10 years and my counter also shows "1" today and my frustation levels for this addiction reached absolute peak. Proposed form of communication is totally fine for me.
    The only possible obstacle is that I'm based in Poland, so I guess it's like -5h from you, however late night calls or evening ones during the weekend are totally fine by me.

Islanders190 likes this.
  3. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I’m gonna PM you now

4. Mattroman

Mattroman Fapstronaut

I can help you out mate!

I’m 28 and from the UK, I’m close to 90 days now, just one more week to go.

I can give you some techniques that have helped me.

Stay strong bro

Islanders190 likes this.
  5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

for some reason can’t pm you message me
    What’s going on brother today is day 2 here. Usually Monday to Friday’s are my relapse days. Can I give you a call on zoom or whatever app tomorrow?
    Btw congrats on 80 plus days man your right there at 90. Keep going don’t come back to pmo ever. It’s so difficult to build momentum up after a relapse. Fapping really makes you feel lifeless and like a shell of your true self

6. Mattroman

Mattroman Fapstronaut

It won’t let me pm you either.. is it something to do with your settings?

Thanks for your support mate! I know what you mean!