29M, Gay, Looking for APs and Whatsapp Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, May 1, 2020.

1. Hey all, 29M here living on the west coast of the US and I identify as gay.

Looking again for a few APs and would really like to find a group that I fit well in. I use Whatsapp to communicate with APs and would really like to find a few people strongly committed to checking in daily no matter what. Being comfortable talking to a gay guy is a must, being gay yourself would be a big plus but not at all necessary :)

I am about two weeks long on my journey and doing well so far, I just need a place to check in consistently to help keep me on the right path. I also try to meditate, write, and exercise daily and am slowly adding to the list of habits I am trying to keep up.

Let me know if you are interested, looking forward to chatting!

2. Heey man I would be super interested on joining. I am doing very good with my addiction which is mostly sexting. I am beating it but doing want to fall back! You can private message me!

3. I'm going to start one! There's interest from one other so far as well. I can't message you, I think you have it turned off. Message me back with your WhatsApp info and we can go from there :)