29m, husband and father with some SSA looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Hey bros,

I'm 29, a Christian, and a dad. I'm married to a great woman, but I struggle with same sex attraction. I am looking for another guy who is also in a similar boat, maybe also in a committed relationship so we can talk about how our urges negatively affect our relationships.

Also, I want a guy I can trust and talk to about anything and talk through EVERYTHING together. I don't have that with anyone, and so a lot of these urges have to be bottled up and just get worse.

Please message me if you also need an AP like this.

Don80, F. Phoenix, LowChicken and 6 others like this.
  2. patrickdemesa

patrickdemesa Fapstronaut

Hey buddy 29m Asian from Canada here. Message me if you're interested in becoming accountability partners. 2048816610

FitAlpha1 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Will_i_am

Will_i_am New Fapstronaut

Hey brother, if you need to reach out and talk, please do so. I share the same struggles and am a Christian too. If you’d like to reply to this post, I can send you my contact info.

4. MonkMode730

MonkMode730 Fapstronaut

29, US , guitarist bandleader and IT engineer, reporting for duty . Need an AP to get rid of this shitty habit once and for all. Please send message.

5. dragonaire

dragonaire Fapstronaut

Hello man. 35 y'o guy here from venezuela. If u wanna talk u can text me any time

6. Robindale

Robindale Fapstronaut

Have struggled with the same issues, but working through things with support from my wife. Contact me if you’d like to talk further.

Jeremy11 likes this.
  7. LowChicken

LowChicken New Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    Would love to be an accountability partner.

FitAlpha1 and fitbro07 like this.
  8. Steamboat Mickey

Steamboat Mickey Fapstronaut

Interested in sharing with you my ups and downs on this journey. PM if interested.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  9. T2Q

T2Q Fapstronaut

Praying for you bro

10. Steamboat Mickey

Steamboat Mickey Fapstronaut

11. Andrew1290

Andrew1290 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just passing thru here looking for answers. I gotta ask, the first guy to said he was Asian. What does that have to do with anything? I do we know people aren't using this forum to "hook up"? I've been really confused for a number of years now and everywhere I look for help I find contradictory solutions to me problems. One expert says the Word of God is everything you need btw "pray more", another says praying and reading your Bible isn't enough you have a brain problem, that's why you keep sinning. I've read some weird crap even Here on this forum. There's a multitude of ideas about God and sin and Christ. Some people overlook sin, some people point at the least offense and yell "SIN SIN!!!" Then I come here looking for answers and I find someone in a similar boat, says he has trouble with AAA, oh btw, I NEED A MAN TO TALK TO.

I just started a new job for over the holidays, after reading a book about Affair proofing your marriage, and I can tell you theres a girl or two (and maybe a guy) that I don't wanna spend to much time socializing with or locked in the walk-in with them cuz every affair starts with spending to much time getting TOO friendly with someone.

Should we even be looking for accountability partners? Maybe you should turn to your wife!

Maybe part of my problem is that I don't spend enough time with her. When I sin I think about someone other that her. I know what the experts say about how this stuff brutalizes a woman emotionally. Maybe that's the point! The Bible says my wife is now One Flesh with me. Don't go talk to some stranger(red flag) of the same gender(red flag) in the same boat(married therefore interested in staying on the down low(red flag)) who says "BTW IM ASIAN"

12. Hey man, 40 year old married guy here in the same exact boat. I have SSA most of my life, and struggle with PMO. I’m looking for an AP who is open minded and is open to chatting and supporting each other.

13. Will_i_am

Hey man, it’s a tough battle. If you ever need to reach out, please do.

14. Will_i_am

Hey, how r y doing?

15. PA-Falco

PA-Falco Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey, I wonder if you can contact me. I struggle with both SSA and PMO addiction. Please help

FitAlpha1 and F. Phoenix like this.
  16. Kash2

Kash2 Fapstronaut

I am in the same position. I am not married but I have been struggling with same sex attraction because I have been straight all my life and that is what I see myself being too. I’d be open to connecting.

17. F. Phoenix

F. Phoenix Fapstronaut

Hi Falco! I will send you an inbox message

18. I need accountability in this myself. Are any of you on discord?

fitbro07 likes this.
  19. elbigdog

elbigdog Fapstronaut

20. elbigdog

elbigdog Fapstronaut

32 dad to 4 boys. Wonder beutiful wife. Need friend as well to talk this ssa over with. Starting to see it might be a life long struggle. Hit me up. Willing to go deep amd become good friends.