1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

29yrs old - Finding purpose in life (sucks to reset)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by khornus90, Apr 5, 2020.

1. khornus90

khornus90 New Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. Please check my latest post:
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/reseting-cause-im-bored-aware-of-the-shame.272431/

Is it normal and do other people face the same issue, where after masturbation they feel more empty and shame and a greater void? It is because the dopamine is depleted.

This feeling of emptiness is a feeling in itself, so is the post-masturbation shame an addiction to feel like you 'need to get your act together'?

What are the tips of just getting your act together and sticking with it?

Why do we need to put our finger on top of the candle fire to feel that it's hot, don't we already know that from the first experience? Is this an addiction of self-sabotage?

Please help.

Where's the mental illness section in this forum?

The Free Bird likes this.
  2. The Free Bird

The Free Bird Fapstronaut

Hi, welcome to the community

I would recommend you to stay in touch with members and read their success stories. You may also learn tricks to avoid the short-term pleasure and to face the temptations.

Be AWARE of your habits and control what you see and what/who you spend your time with.

It's also important to limit the usage of social media. In addition, never be free! Use your free time as much as possible and do sports, exercise, attend classes, etc.
    Lastly, here is a collection of ways to deal with the urges which worked great for me.

֍ You got this my friend ֍

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

The Free Bird likes this.