1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd attempt and I'm totally broken

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by davido1916, Oct 24, 2020.

1. davido1916

davido1916 New Fapstronaut

Hi, it's strange and start to scary me. I'm 29 and have PIED.

My 1st NOFAP lasted 16 days till I relapsed. But after 14 days of it I gained much more confidence, my self esteem was visible higher, brain fog started to disappear, my social skills improved, shortly speaking I started to feel those famous SUPERPOWERS. I had morning erections after 9 days and they were really strong and long (I haven't any for years). I didn't notice any flatline.

Unfortunately I relapsed after 16 days and for 3 weeks I returned to PMO. On the last day (let's say not only last) before 2nd reboot I PMOed 5 times with searching for films and edging. During masturbation I haven't got erection problems (plus those morning woods after coupe of days of 1st attempt) so I know that I have PIED, not ED.

Now I'm on 30 day of Nofap and I can't feel all these positive things I felt after 14 days of my 1st attempt. No confidence, self esteem not changed, social skills not improved, brain fog still exist and what is more important I lost my libido and I haven't got morning Wood during those 30 days (maybe yesterday a little bit). I feel much worse, last 2-3 days I had headache (I never have headaches). It seems like flatline.

But is it possible? Is it normal to feel like I described on the day 14 during my 1st attempt and feel much worse during 2nd attempt after 30 days? I supposed that 2nd attempt should be easier and faster (or if not then I supposed I will see the difference at least as fast as during the 1st attempt). Should I worry about that?

2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Hi Davido, welcome to the community! I'm 27 and have PIED too. I just started nofap 2 weeks ago. On some days I could feel progress (morning wood), on many days there is no sign of progress. Many people here in the forum say it takes the full 90 days or even many more for some dudes to recover. The only chance we have is sticking with it until we are cured. I also introduced working out, eating healthy, cold showering, meditating into my life. This lifestyle change makes me feel good and prevents a relapse.

davido1916 likes this.
  3. davido1916

davido1916 New Fapstronaut

Ok, so I won't think too much. Instead I will focus on the task.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  4. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Keep on going, it's tricky sometimes. But as Oliver said, focus also on improving all your life altogether, not just this one thing. Research food and workouts etc.

5. Your system will adjust to the improvements so you don't feel them so acutely, but your norm might still be higher than before you started NoFap. @theMotivator makes a good point about focussing on other things, and he should know - look at his count!

davido1916 likes this.