1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd round?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 20, 2021.

1. What are some things I can do to go another round with my significant other? The first time is great and we want more & when we get into it the second time I can’t seem to finish the job. What can I do to improve my sexual health in order to go another round and did anyone else have this problem and how did you deal with it?

2. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

whats the longest you ever done on NoFap, also working out helps vitamins etc

3. I’ve gone up to three months before I was in relationships in my mid twenties and before I’m very athletic. And I was never big on Pm maybe once to 4 times a month although after my first relationship of 4 years I’ve had the chaser effect in s and pmo for 2 years now but those urges have diminished as I’ve exhausted my body and since dec I’ve stopped. In the past 3 months I’ve gone a handful of times of pmo following one relapse off a chaser effect which I’ve had no idea was a thing till this month so I’m more conscious about it. I am taking vitamins and working out. I’m with someone now and I would like for it to work out so is it also a good idea to talk to her about it that I couldn’t complete it the second time?

4. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Do not talk to her about it

bradmax likes this.