1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd time around; looking for accountability partner

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by IJustWatchedAvengers, Apr 10, 2017.

1. IJustWatchedAvengers

IJustWatchedAvengers New Fapstronaut

Hi all,

This is my 2nd time making an account on NoFap. I had been off P for almost a year (and M-ing very infrequently), but I relapsed last week and have been struggling to start the process of rebooting again. Could somebody please be my accountability partner? This time around I'm finding it harder to motivate myself not to watch P and could use an extra push. I'd like to do a 90-day hard-mode reboot (no P and/or M whatsoever).

I'm a nice guy and a very open person and will do my best to help you reach your goals, too!

Thanks!
    Sam

PS: I couldn't think of a good screen name, and I just watched Avengers last night, so...yeah.

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

IJustWatchedAvengers likes this.
  3. IJustWatchedAvengers

Hey D.J., thanks for your message! Last time around I essentially just flipped a switch in my mind and decided I was going to do it. I kept telling myself "you can do this," "it's easy," "M-ing will not get you what you want," etc., and when I found myself thinking about P or sex or whatever I would just say "don't think about that," and after a few weeks I found that I was naturally not thinking about "that." So basically my strategy was positive thinking and self-discipline.

But clearly that wasn't enough because here I am. So this time, in addition to all that good stuff, I think I should try to come up with something I can do instead of M-ing--something easy and fun that I will want to do every day but not be addicted to. Any suggestions?

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

IJustWatchedAvengers likes this.
  5. IJustWatchedAvengers

Thanks! Lot's of good ideas there.

D . J . likes this.