1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2ND TIME REACHING A 30 DAY STREAK

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 19conquer, Dec 25, 2019.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

I have hit 30 days, and about just over a week ago, I decided what I want to do with my life. I don't know if this is because of NoFap, but I still want to go through with this plan. I finally see a future for myself, where as before, I felt like I was going to die young because I couldn't see a future that I wanted. I have been really happy for over a week, and that makes me think that maybe I can beat depression.
    Jordan Peterson has been a huge help to fixing my perspective on life. He says that a good life will have to include taking care of yourself as if you were someone you cared for, and that just blew my entire world up. I listen to him everyday even though I basically know everything he has to say. I just love his mind. I encourage everyone to read his book 12 rules of life, or watch his videos on youtube.
    There's so many changes I've made in my life since making a public post, but this is all I will share for now. Cheers everyone, and may god be with you on your journey.

nirav2696, marr708 and Tommy1235 like this.
  2. Congratulations! You are right. Being your own friend makes your life much more meaningful and happier. We tend to forget about ourselves caring about everyone around us. But by getting rid of PMO we gain respect for ourselves and it's easier to become one's own friend. Stay strong.

marr708 and 19conquer like this.