1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PengenBahagia

PengenBahagia Fapstronaut

2. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

3. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

4. PengenBahagia

PengenBahagia Fapstronaut

5. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

2/3
    I need to try harder

HelperX likes this.
  6. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

I’m in

HelperX likes this.
  7. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

Accomplished!

Say_Goodbye and HelperX like this.
  8. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

Now it's another round of the challenge. Day 0.

9. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

10. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2/3

Had a nice day today, I went to go visit my great-grand parents since I haven't seen them in a while. It started raining on the way back home so I didn't go on my usual walk to the park.
    I had a couple of small urges in the morning, I noticed that if I get urges in the morning I usually get a really strong stomach ache with it but this seems to only happen during the morning for some reason. I had a pretty strong urge earlier tonight too, I did this technique where you try to find 5 things around you that you can see, hear, smell and touch which helped a surprising amount.

11. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

relapsed in the morning, day 0

12. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

Day 0/3.

Hoping to break the binge and meet this challenge this week. Stay strong brothers :emoji_muscle:

13. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

Dag nabbit! Starting to fall into a binge, two days in a row of relapse. Time to get out and away and recover!

Day 0/3

14. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

15. BloomWasTaken

Day 1/3

Today was rough at the start, I was feeling awful from last nights relapse but by the end of the night I'm feeling pretty good.

I had a handful of really strong urges today, here's a list of the things I did to help with those:
    • Microcosmic Orbit Breathing Meditation (it sounds way scarier than it is, you basically just visualise breathing around in a loop through your body)
    • Reminding myself that they are just thoughts and that I do not have to act upon them or interact with them in any way (to help with detachment from the thoughts)
    • I found that making fun of my addiction and myself helped in a strange way, as an example:
    *I get an urge*
    talking to my urge: "oh here he comes again begging me to jerk off like some fucking loser, fuck off dude im busy i dont have time for your shit"
    talking to myself: "really dude, you're gonna just listen to this guy? you're just gonna beat your meat to make yourself feel better just because this guy told you to? seriously? that's fucking gross man"​

I don't actually think that what I'm saying is what's helping I think just basically pretending I'm having a conversation with someone is keeping my mind busy, or maybe it's helping me become less scared of the urges because I'm making it a lesser deal by mocking it. Obviously I can't recommend the "self-bullying" method I used today because it might be quite harmful for others but it worked for me for some reason so I thought I'd share.

16. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

Day 1/3.

So far it has been an easy day but it has also been busy. Night time is still the big challenge.

Hope I stay alert.

17. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

18. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

Day 2/3.

So far so good, both days have been busy. Had a rough dream last night so I might be a bit more vulnerable. I know I'll be having beers tonight so I think the test will be at night.

19. BloomWasTaken

Day 2/3

A nice, chill day today. I had another session with my therapist today which went really well.

I had an urge about midday which I dealt with by playing a quick game on League.

PengenBahagia and MorganaTheBus like this.