1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Days in

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Music Maniac, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Music Maniac

Music Maniac New Fapstronaut

I just recently signed up for NoFap. even after knowing about it for a while. I've tried going without before just on my own and about 2 weeks was the longest I made it. its been three days and Im ready to try again but quit PMO for good this time. I am definatly going to need some support though. im 22 and have been going strong since about 12.
    Its about time I find a GF and when im constantly feeding the geese (trailer Park Boys) its hard to be confident and willing enough to actually talk to girls.

so, Newbies, or long time members, im ready and I could really use your support

Music Maniac

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hi @Music Maniac
    Glad you are here. And very welcome to join us in our journey to a healthy, fulfilling life without any self harming habits.

It's a safe place here. We all are in the same boat, so there is no single space for judgement here.
    Maybe it's a good idea to keep a journal. Sharing your struggles, thoughts and feelings may help you to understand the underlying issues.

Keep coming back and get the most effort out of nofap!
    You don't need to do it alone! And remember: involving in others stories and journals and profiles is a good way to get some attention and support!

I wish you lots of luck!

Deleted Account and Music Maniac like this.