1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

10/30
    In the morning was at school, after class went for sports, got home and did some school work. and before i go to bed i have to continue reading a book am currently reading (fatherhood principles).

Love369 likes this.
  2. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

lets go with 60

Love369 likes this.
  3. Day 3/30 Done

Love369 likes this.
  4. charlie81

charlie81 Fapstronaut

21/30 . was a bad day , allowed laziness to win...and lazy days are always tricky and dangerous for possible relapses. fortunately didn't happen but I have to be stronger and more focused

5. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

@2525 - voting for 60 days because by end of 30 days in this challenge, most of us should have at least 30 days. So, if they move on to 60 day challenge, everyone should have at least 90 days at the end of the 60 days challenge. Then the BIG challenge - 90 days.

By end of the 90 day challenge, everyone should have done at least 180 days if they finish 7, 14, 21, 30, 60 and 90 days challenges successively.

This may sound challenging but it’s also a great motivation in conquering our addiction.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  6. seaguy44

Day 26/30 days! 4 days left for this challenge!
    Total: 68 days! Tomorrow 69 days! So close to Day 70 milestone!

Stay strong brothers!

7. youliveyoulearn

youliveyoulearn Fapstronaut

Think big to get big.

Day 1

Slade and Love369 like this.
  8. seaguy44

Congrats!!!!

9. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

Check, day 2

Love369 and LeoCapl like this.
  10. LeoCapl

LeoCapl Fapstronaut

don’t be too hard to yourself, this is a journey with ups and downs. be strong bro, we are all in this together

KINGBOT and Love369 like this.
  11. LeoCapl

LeoCapl Fapstronaut

Day 10/30
    i was really impressed with myself today, spent the whole time alone at home and didn’t feel tempted at all. damn, that feels good!

Love369 and Slade like this.
  12. "Completed Day 16" - "Started Day 17" (total 107 days)

Hey everyone, life is moving along well; I believe this is really healing me, which is great.

I had some mild urges yesterday, but that didn't lead me astray from the path I'm committed to. I always want to keep myself in check when I notice I may be slacking around in various areas in my life.

Anyways, that's all for now; I'll see you guys tomorrow. Stay well guys, and remember that there's people on here who actually want to see you make it, and that's why I try my best, because I know what I do now could literally mean the difference between a bad, or good life for someone. Whatever you post, and however subtle it may be, can slowly shift someone overall outlook in a positive way.

13. Iron_Polack

Iron_Polack Fapstronaut

Day 7 is completed, day 8 in progress.

LeoCapl and Love369 like this.
  14. Lost_Survivor

Lost_Survivor Fapstronaut

Ready for the most common yet important battle of the journey !!
    #Day 1

15. Day 21: done.
    Day 22: In progress...

16. Its on mehn, day 3 of 30

17. WU1617

WU1617 Fapstronaut

Back again for day 4. See everyone tommorrow

18. feeling good, no urges.

6 days down, 24 to go.

19. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 7

I've had the first real urges today, but it's good for now. Didn't even consider PMO really, just thoughts of it crossed my mind, like an impulse or a quick 'solution' to a situation I was in (but it was more like needing a quick fix, really). So I didn't give in and I'm happy for that! I'm glad for you all who made it another day PMO-free. To those that fell, I say rise again and don't despair! This is doable and I believe it's as easy as we make it for ourselves.

20. Deerstrong

Deerstrong Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 30

Love369 likes this.