1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bear86

Bear86 Fapstronaut

2. Revampgameon

Revampgameon New Fapstronaut

Hi..game on

spaces likes this.
  3. Day 10: done.
    Day 11: In progress...

spaces and nikhil_ether like this.
  4. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

5. gokussj super saiyan

gokussj super saiyan New Fapstronaut

how can I join challenge?

Laffio likes this.
  6. Addict23

Addict23 Fapstronaut

Day 19 / 30

spaces and Laffio like this.
  7. anishappu

anishappu Fapstronaut

Relapsed..:(

Had a 37 day run.. time to reset the counter..

I think I kind of planned it.. i dnt know why.. but I am looking it objectively.. Im only human and it happens.. but I wont quit..

So here we go again..!!!

Day 0/30

spaces, nikhil_ether and Laffio like this.
  8. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Day 7/30 done. I've made it a week! It was a bit more challenging than normal last night, but I made it. It probably won't be as easy from now on, unfortunately. This first week was noticeably easier than the first week of my last streak.

spaces, nikhil_ether and Laffio like this.
  9. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Day 5/30

I hope you all are doing well.

I joined a few dating sites yesterday. I've had a few decent conversations with women so far, nothing serious.

spaces and nikhil_ether like this.
  10. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

Day 3/30
    Just started with this challenge hoping it will motivate me to actually withhold from PMO

spaces, Laffio and nikhil_ether like this.
  11. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

12. nikhil_ether

nikhil_ether Fapstronaut

1/30...hope this time it will b completed

Sodawatt, spaces and Laffio like this.
  13. Some_random_guy7062017

Some_random_guy7062017 Fapstronaut

14. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

these are 12 step program. heal us from addiction and self pity . low self esteem. and loneliness. it really awaken your inside power and assets and you wlil be finally able to how to use them. really but the only disadvantage is that it is slow process. and you can to do it alone .

but results are fruit full

1-https://www.sa.org/

2 - https://saa-recovery.org/

3 - https://slaafws.org/

try to check those see in which you relate more and work for you.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Starboii likes this.
  15. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

great my 60th day start from pmo.

here is night in India the time is now 12:35 in night
    i am very happy that i achieved some milestone in my journey thanks to you people

spaces and Downfromthehell like this.
  16. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

17. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

1. Having few healthy boundaries, we become sexually involved with and/or emotionally attached to people without knowing them
    2. Fearing abandonment and loneliness, we stay in and return to painful, destructive relationships, concealing our dependency needs from ourselves and others, growing more isolated and alienated from friends and loved ones, ourselves, and God.
    3. Fearing emotional and/or sexual deprivation, we compulsively pursue and involve ourselves in one relationship after another, sometimes having more than one sexual or emotional liaison at a time.
    4. We confuse love with neediness, physical and sexual attraction, pity and/or the need to rescue or be rescued.
    5. We feel empty and incomplete when we are alone. Even though we fear intimacy and commitment, we continually search for relationships and sexual contacts.
    6. We sexualize stress, guilt, loneliness, anger, shame, fear and envy. We use sex or emotional dependence as substitutes for nurturing care, and support.
    7. We use sex and emotional involvement to manipulate and control others.
    8. We become immobilized or seriously distracted by romantic or sexual obsessions or fantasies.
    9. We avoid responsibility for ourselves by attaching ourselves to people who are emotionally unavailable.
    10. We stay enslaved to emotional dependency, romantic intrigue, or compulsive sexual activities.
    11. To avoid feeling vulnerable, we may retreat from all intimate involvement, mistaking sexual and emotional anorexia for recovery.
    12. We assign magical qualities to others. We idealize and pursue them, then blame them for not fulfilling our fantasies and expectations.

taken from S.L.A.A

these are symptoms i am facing in my life. i have experience these all. but thanx to GOD at this moment i dont have this
    i have wife and i am happy with her not fully but still happy ,
    there is always desire inside me even now that some day someone come she take me with her. but this never happen from last 4 and half years
    i hope some day will come i quit this idea and full love only to my wife

18. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

if yuo have these symtoms you should go here . S.L.A.A

1. Having few healthy boundaries, we become sexually involved with and/or emotionally attached to people without knowing them
    2. Fearing abandonment and loneliness, we stay in and return to painful, destructive relationships, concealing our dependency needs from ourselves and others, growing more isolated and alienated from friends and loved ones, ourselves, and God.
    3. Fearing emotional and/or sexual deprivation, we compulsively pursue and involve ourselves in one relationship after another, sometimes having more than one sexual or emotional liaison at a time.
    4. We confuse love with neediness, physical and sexual attraction, pity and/or the need to rescue or be rescued.
    5. We feel empty and incomplete when we are alone. Even though we fear intimacy and commitment, we continually search for relationships and sexual contacts.
    6. We sexualize stress, guilt, loneliness, anger, shame, fear and envy. We use sex or emotional dependence as substitutes for nurturing care, and support.
    7. We use sex and emotional involvement to manipulate and control others.
    8. We become immobilized or seriously distracted by romantic or sexual obsessions or fantasies.
    9. We avoid responsibility for ourselves by attaching ourselves to people who are emotionally unavailable.
    10. We stay enslaved to emotional dependency, romantic intrigue, or compulsive sexual activities.
    11. To avoid feeling vulnerable, we may retreat from all intimate involvement, mistaking sexual and emotional anorexia for recovery.
    12. We assign magical qualities to others. We idealize and pursue them, then blame them for not fulfilling our fantasies and expectations.

taken from S.L.A.A

I AM THE GUY WITH THIS PERSONALITY TRAITS

nikhil_ether likes this.
  19. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut