[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bboy

Bboy Fapstronaut

Day 3 one day at a time

Monathilda, tommatheus and discovery like this.
  2. 12 Days. I had a few beers last night and still avoided PMO which is another little victory.

Monathilda and tommatheus like this.
  3. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Love this! Just one day of success is still success, and something to feel good about.

Monathilda, Freeman82 and tommatheus like this.
  4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

5. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

6. Here here!!!

discovery and spaces like this.
  7. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

28/30

Just Two more. This is my longest streak. 35 without PMO, 60-65 Without MO, Flatline is decreasing these days, just too rare urges sometimes. But I am afraid of Slackiness lately, Sometimes I'am telling myself, it's ended now man, no more Pmo problem, you've beaten this. You're not an addict any more, so take it easy. But I know perfectly now, this is a trap, don't believe it. An addict always and addict. I tried tens of times before knowing this site. But now, I'am aware of this site and addiction, It's much easier now. I hope for everbody, we can sucsess this.

Sorry for my english

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  8. Ardyansyah

Ardyansyah Fapstronaut

9. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

Guys, I'm so sad. I relapsed after arriving at 40Th day. Day 0 :(

spaces likes this.
  10. @Strongman7 I'm so sorry to hear this mate. Relapsing is always sad. You had climbed very high! Higher than I have ever climbed up this mountain. What now? Did you learn anything from this relapse?

11. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

holding up bud .. had some heavy imagniation waves ... hit me with total brain fog ... was running around did not knowing what I was thinking secound ago ... awarness was draged into planning some faping session 100 CPU power on that thought ... so junky style ... now on top; my balls hurt not bad , bud this is crazy... my body realy shots some heavy signals ... getting better in channeling this type of attacks took me hours today anyway still on the track - 11/30

Monathilda, discovery and Freeman82 like this.
  12. AKKP

AKKP Fapstronaut

Completed guys.... 30 days completed... I am so happy... I could complete this. But I know I need to be more alert. Still I have temptations often. More than all these I am at the peek of my depression and stress. It will take time for me to get out of these problems. I need to be patient... any way all the best guys... I am starting my 60 days challenge. I will meet you guys soon in 60 days challenge...

13. Legendary Lucifer

Legendary Lucifer Fapstronaut

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Wow Strongman, the exact same thing happened to me. Except I lost it 9 hours before reaching 40, so that still annoys me that my best streak is 39.5 and not 40.. :rolleyes:
    But anyway man, only one direction now and that is up! Just start all over, and like Freeman says, any number on your counter that's not zero is a success!

15. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations man!! Hope to see you over there in 16 days!!

tommatheus likes this.
  16. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

17. 13 Days. Let's keep climbing this mountain.

18. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I am taking part in this challenge..

Monathilda, Freeman82 and tommatheus like this.
  19. Day 11. I gotta stay vigilant i definitely noticed. But i feel strong & determined, really want to go for it this this. Keep going well brothers, and sisters. Peace