1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut

2. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

2 weeks down!

May 7th = 30days!

Jonny1992, AxBlaim, B.S. and 2 others like this.
  3. Zammy95

Zammy95 Fapstronaut

Day 3 out of 30. Seeing my partner for a few days starting tomorrow so hopefully that keeps me going through to the end of the week.

Jonny1992, AxBlaim and B.S. like this.
  4. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Fapstronaut

5. Gehenna20

Gehenna20 Fapstronaut

6. Ace1

Ace1 Fapstronaut

It's been too long that i have not come back here and I have not been able to meet the 30 days goal.

So guys, no matter what do NOT forget that we can recover from our addiction! Day 1, here I come.

Jonny1992, AxBlaim and B.S. like this.
  7. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

Congrats!

Ace1, Jonny1992 and HugoBoss like this.
  8. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

9. benvy

benvy Fapstronaut

So is today day 0 and tomorrow day 1? I'm confused, but ready to start the journey

Jonny1992, AxBlaim and urban_pilgrim like this.
  10. urban_pilgrim

urban_pilgrim Fapstronaut

Day 14/30

Two weeks y'all, and still going strong. Experiencing the consistency that comes with staring my problems in the face every day, rather than trying to ignore them until they go away on their own. Trust me-- one of these is the better way. I'll let you figure out which.

Today I went on a 15-mile bike ride in the city with friends, up along Lake Michigan... The nice thing about riding your bike in a big city is if you let yourself get distracted by a lovely lady, you'll most likely crash into a parked car. Aha. How's that for negative reinforcement?

Joking aside, getting good exercise was a "distraction" from homework, but an excellent way to clear my mind, so that I don't end up relapsing from the stress of school the next couple days. Pray for me, or whatever you do, because the next couple weeks have the potential to be real rocky, but also really fulfilling. Trying to milk my last few weeks in this city for all they're worth, and my vision for that does NOT involve PMO.

Shalom
    urban_pilgrim

Ace1, Royce, Jonny1992 and 2 others like this.
  11. urban_pilgrim

Day 14/30 (cont)....

Oh. and I should mention. I'm taking a break from Facebook & Insta for exactly 1 week, just to reduce temptation and to focus on schoolwork. You guys can hold me to that.

urban_pilgrim

Ace1, Royce, Jonny1992 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Carcar

Carcar Fapstronaut

24/30 today was a good day, i just had incident when i was checking FB during my lunch, without expecting it i saw a picture (I won’t be more specific than that) there, and I got very anxious and quickly closed the website. It triggered me a lot and the image stayed in my mind for hours, I actually don’t use FB nor Instagram regularly but sometimes i do it to see how my friends in europe are doing, like once a month or something...I will stay strong and urges will pass away at the end of the day!

Ace1, Royce, Jonny1992 and 2 others like this.
  13. urban_pilgrim

yeah that can be confusing. It counts by each full day without PMO- so on Day 5, you will have gone 5 days without PMO. hope that helps a little, and good luck on the journey.

benvy likes this.
  14. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

15. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 5. Hell yeah! I'm starting to get my confidence back. And I also had a really vivid dream last night which is a great sign. Onto the next...

Ace1, Royce, Jonny1992 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Keep strong. Nice vision for yourself.

17. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

18. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

8/30 getting easier now
    Although 20/04-2019 I will always remember as blue ball day, ouch ;)

AxBlaim and Ace1 like this.
  19. Day 22 done
    Had trouble fantasising this morning.
    Also why does every film and tv show have sex in it. So many triggers.
    I watched a film that was rated ‘12’ and the whole thing had sex in it.

AxBlaim and Ace1 like this.