[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. urban_pilgrim

urban_pilgrim Fapstronaut

Day 15/30

I gotta say the past 24 hours has been a rough patch! Already broke my commitment to keeping off insta and facebook for the week, and its proven to be somewhat of a temptation...

not to mention I've just been really horny all day to be perfectly honest-- found myself looking for racy album covers on Spotify, and starting to indulge in mental fantasies. It took everything I had to not just make excuses for myself, and I texted my accountability partner as well as posting something on NoFap... thankfully my accountability partner decided to call me immediately, and we had a good chat. The rest of the day has been somewhat of an uphill battle, but I'm glad I called on my support system in a time of need.

I'm already trying to make plans for what I know may be a difficult week-- plans to check out coffee shops at vulnerable times of day, plans to connect with community in times of temptations (especially in the evenings), and I may put in a couple browser blockers as a safeguard. Sometimes it can feel silly to go on "lockdown" when I haven't had an incident yet, but I also recognize that giving into PMO can happen so quickly, while guarding my thoughts is an ongoing and patient process.

My plan for tonight: praying before bed, leaving devices in the common area, and maybe reading myself to sleep with some neutral/ non-triggering reading material.

Shalom
    urban_pilgrim

Ace1, NewWorld110 and AxBlaim like this.
  2. urban_pilgrim

urban_pilgrim Fapstronaut

Ayy, he's still going strong! Keep it up sir. Things are starting to get harder for me around now, but I'm hoping that if I can really push through this week it will get easier. Congrats on two weeks!

Ace1 likes this.
  3. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

4. Davidmm11

Davidmm11 Fapstronaut

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

6. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

7. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother. Temptations are everywhere and we have to live through these unfortunately

Jonny1992 likes this.
  8. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

A great strategy to start with and from my experience, It's so much easier to abstain from PMO when you change the way you live your life. Do the opposite of what you used to do in the mornings, evenings and your body would adjust to new activities. Believe me, your brain won't even have time to think of PMO in those scenarios

Good luck man

Deleted Account and Jonny1992 like this.
  9. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Reading your journals are holding me accountable for the possible actions that I might make and regret. Thank you for sharing these

10. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Key thing here, don't ever lose hope. You've made it this far and you can go far again. 1 PMO doesn't erase all your progress. Get back up and start running. It's never too late

Jonny1992, NewWorld110 and B.S. like this.
  11. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 6. Had morning wood this morning which is also a good sign. Moving on...

Bobske, Deleted Account, Ace1 and 2 others like this.
  12. I relapsed this morning, 23 days. I’m so disappointed in myself.

13. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Although only a few seconds, I watched P, to be completely honest with myself I'm back to square 0, starting with 3 days challenge

AxBlaim, Ace1 and Jonny1992 like this.
  14. Zammy95

Zammy95 Fapstronaut

Checking for days 4 and 5. Achieved a natural O with my partner which was maybe the 5th one I've ever had in my life. Nothing more motivating than that.

15. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support. Again I am on track. This time I will definitely reach there.

16. Gehenna20

Gehenna20 Fapstronaut

17. guitar90

guitar90 Fapstronaut

18. NewWorld110

NewWorld110 Fapstronaut

19. HunchoJack

HunchoJack Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Going back up again.

Skyzthalimit, AxBlaim, Ace1 and 3 others like this.
  20. Internal_warrior

Internal_warrior Fapstronaut