1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

2. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Messed up today.was intoxicated and messed up. Back to day 0/30

I Will Survive likes this.
  3. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Hey bro. Some of us probably have it harder than you do. I myself in my present state, wouldnt go that yoga class. There isnt so much eye bouncining i can do, at some point, if i dont want to try nd have sex with any of them,(which i truly dont), i am most likely going to fap it out. So best to avoid that till i am mentally strong to handle it.

I Will Survive and Demodectic like this.
  4. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 29 feeling good almost finished the challenge but won't get ahead of myself this has been very hard, but I know it will be so worth it keep going everybody!

I Will Survive, JackHHC and MrHouse like this.
  5. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

I am in day 1 God Be Pleased -_-

I Will Survive, JackHHC and renewing like this.
  6. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

I am in day 2 . I relapsed the other day ... I should think of logging in tomorrow .. What s happening to me ...

7. Acquiesce

Acquiesce Fapstronaut

OKAY GUYS! So this sounds pretty foolish, but here goes : Ever since my post on NoFap the other day, I managed to restrain myself, cutting down from P and M to only P and now without P too! But as I was lying down on my bed after a jog, I read a manga(comic) and there were some erotic scenes (No Nudes No Nipples, just some pretty flashy scenes), and somehow I moved my waist and rubbed my genitals with the bed. It only took 2 or 3 rubs and when I realized what my body was doing and I wanted to stop myself, everything came out. Yay! But it felt weird, it was not like a real orgasm, more like peeing. SO I'm guessing that doing P and M without O has resulted in an accumulation of semen. Lying down and moving my waist a little bit only facilitate to extract all that has been stored from whole week of P and M without O. But yea, it's a mistake on my part, but I don't think I should start all over from the beginning, so instead of doing a 30 day challenge, I'll do a 31 day challenge instead.

For everyone outside, I believe we all make mistakes, and I believe sometimes it contradicts with what we want. In "Why Everyone Is A Hypocrite" (A book I would recommend), I came to understand more about how our rationality and our inner desires conflict with each other. SO, TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO MADE A MISTAKE OR BROKE THEIR STREAK, IT'S OKAY!

Don't overpunish ourselves, take it as a lesson and learn to restrain our desires with our rationality.

ALL THE BEST GUYS/GIRLS!

8. King farrier

King farrier Fapstronaut

9. sm0g

sm0g Fapstronaut

14/30.
    Let's do it guys.

10. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 16/30 is done.

11. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

Back to the day 0/30. We will get through it folks.

I Will Survive and JackHHC like this.
  12. JackHHC

JackHHC Fapstronaut

14/30. Still feel like I need a release, but holding strong. Meditation is helping to slow my thoughts and impulses.

13. JackHHC

JackHHC Fapstronaut

Hey man, don't beat yourself up too much about it. You have to keep going and trying. It's in the obstinate trying that we will all succeed.

Going to yoga class is obviously a trigger for you. I agree with @Froger and @I Will Survive, just don't edge at all. That means finding another yoga class where you won't be tempted by the women that attend that class (is that possible?). Or you'll have to skip yoga for a while until you are over that mental phase. Seems like a tough call because of your mobility.

It seems you have also done a lot of introspection. Keep doing that! I would recommend not making excuses to justify your thoughts. Accept where your thinking is wrong and examine what the cause of that thought is. That's what I've been trying to do.

Best of luck, keep it up!

renewing and I Will Survive like this.
  14. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

15. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Sadly i relapsed. Made poor choices that lead to my relapse.

16. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

17. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 30 of this challenge! thank you for the support, for those who are struggling keep at it, one day at a time, the benefits are real, happiness is coming, god speed!

JackHHC, I Will Survive and Froger like this.
  18. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Congrats brother. Major milestone.

I Will Survive and bpboy1993 like this.