1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Day Done!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Quality, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

One month ago I found this website after fapping and feeling horrible. I just finished my first month of hard mode 100% first try as well. It’s been an amazing month. I cant really explain how much I’ve grown. It’s hard to do that. But I’ve updated most of my days in my journal here https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/first-journal-1-year-goal-update.150161/ my next goal is 90 Days, 6 months, and 1 Year which I will be updating regularly. Thank you all!

2. guy_376

guy_376 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on a job well done!

Quality likes this.
  3. Rui

Rui Fapstronaut

How do you feel bro I'm on day 10 trying to push through.

Deleted Account and Quality like this.
  4. I read through all of your 30 days, congrats on winning that game 43-40, you showed those kids! With the way you are going I can honestly see you hitting your goals. Just know that there are people here who are willing to help just in case you stumble. Thank God for this community right?

Quality likes this.
  5. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Thanks! I know this community is great. My only wishes that I have now is just to finish this year of school with good grades, work out more, and maybe go on a date if I’m lucky enough. And of course, one year of Nofap

6. I think you'll get all of that. From the way you post it seems like your confidence in yourself is building. So keep on moving forward man. =]

Quality and guy_376 like this.
  7. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !

Quality likes this.
  8. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

CONGRATS!!! KEEP GOING!!!

Quality likes this.
  9. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Thank you all! Having such a great community is the main reason I’m able to resist any temptations. I feel much closer to my religion and physically happier every day. :)

10. VyMe

VyMe Fapstronaut

First try, really?! Congrats! Very impressive! When I first joined, I was in a similar situation, I got 19 days! It was a lot easier than I expected so I started getting thoughts like "Oh I'm probably just a little bit addicted or maybe not at all...?" And I let myself relapse. I struggled for 5 months after that... Learn from my mistake, keep your streak going. The more you relapse, the harder it will get, trust me, but hey! Great job so far, very well done!

Quality likes this.
  11. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Yeah I guess I just never had any good motivation to stop but with this website I have gone so far.

12. Nicolette

Nicolette Fapstronaut

I've heard a lot of stories about this website, and I hope it is as good as NoFap's community itself, because it is what makes it wholesome and generous, and it's always community in the first place. Back to the topic, though..
    I'm thoroughly overjoyed by reading all these articles and finally some personal success stories about one person's life, such as yours. I wish you the best, and never give up, as it what makes you respectable, and unique! Cheers!

Quality likes this.
  13. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Dude that is awesome. Keep it up!

14. Victorious21

Victorious21 Fapstronaut

First try for me too ! Aiming for Lifelong ! I stopped because P let me on my bed one time like wtf am i doing ?

Quality likes this.
  15. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Thanks! That’s one of the main reasons i do this,
    1. To (most importantly) stop fapping forever.
    2. To express my built up feelings and put them into words. (Build confindence)
    3. To inspire others to do nofap
    4. So I can read basically my whole life in 2018 at the end of it.

Gooding and Nicolette like this.
  16. Great job .. Keep it up

17. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

Congratulations man that’s great work!