1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days a Reflecion

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 4eyedfox, Nov 14, 2019.

1. 4eyedfox

4eyedfox Fapstronaut

These first 30 days have had its ups and downs, but I have accepted this challenge of a new beginning. A new chapter in the book of my life that is all about self healing and improvement. I am exited to achieve another 30 days and another after that. I hope that I can inspire more people to stay strong on their journey and to not indulge in what your brain wants you to do.
    Some of the positive effects I noticed were
    1.Waking up early and refreshed
    2.more energy at first
    3.better memory
    4.brain fog lessened
    5.just overall feeling happy
    Some of the negative things that i noticed (remember the negatives will pass do not spend time dwelling on the bad or it will stick around with those thoughts)
    1.Mild paranoia
    2.headaches
    3.insomnia
    4.now that in the flatline it is difficult to stay awake all day and to not give into a mid day nap

Stay Strong and you can overcome anything your brain is more powerful than you think and you are in control of it use it for beneficial things!

2. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Congrats and wish you luck for your next goal!

4eyedfox likes this.
  3. Great inspiration. I'm going to be there in 22 days and hopefully for many more.

4eyedfox likes this.
  4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

well said man! Those are very powerful words! <3

4eyedfox likes this.