30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Chappelle Mandelbrot Fapstronaut

Day 3 of this challenge. Started two days ago and very keen to see it through. #willpower

2. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I'm in.

Day 5

Chappelle Mandelbrot likes this.
  3. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Just did day 4. For the first seven days. It's tough in the beginning but pretty cool after the cold sensation becomes normal

4. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day 6 was a bit tough but it's always best to see these showers through #willpower.
    Also going forward I plan on not missing entries like I did for day 5

5. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day 7 of just completed. Today I took two cold showers. One in the morning the other in the evening. Started both at normal temperature. Don't know when I'm gonna start them cold but I'm looking forward to it

6. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

I'm in I've tried the hot shower first then switch to cold for last couple of minutes but I've never tried the whole shower. Tomorrow will be day 1 for me.

7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Great idea. I saw the challenge on YouTube and have been doing it . Today was day 21. After the first shock I rather like it. I plan to keep it up. Count me in.

8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Day 1

Even though ive taken cold showers for 21 days now I'll start at day 1 to respect the integrity of this challenge.

9. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

In what ways have you benefited from the showers.

10. Getting under a jet of cold water is a challenge. Everyday before a jump into it I remember that I am strong, that I can face my fears, that I can challenge the limits of myself. It's a decision to face hardships head on.

Btw, 39/30

11. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 1
    I forgot about this and ended up taking a hot shower for half and then I remembered and so I switched it to cold for the other half. I forgot how shocking a cold shower is but it does feel good.

12. Boskiman

Boskiman Fapstronaut

Day 4.

Just a question. Is it normal to feel hot all the time after only taking Cold Showers? As I live on a cold weather this is good for me, but when I get into my house I just can't stand so much heat I feel in my body what I didn't feel before, as my house is warm unlike outside.

13. 30 DAYS Cold Shower plus optional Wim Hof Method
    Because I've become a whiner first-warm-than-cold-shower is allowed.
    Challenge starts tomorrow morning.

14. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Missed posting day 8. Glad to have made it this far; excited to move forward

15. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 2:
    Cold shower the entire time. I've been starting with the nob placed just to the right of center and then progressively turning it further into the cold side. I am trying to keep myself from shivering which involves slow deep breathes and probably will power.

16. Okiller5

Okiller5 New Fapstronaut

17. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Eh I'll join. Day 0
    I'm not sure how I want to play this yet