1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days Drinking Water Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by "The Monk", Apr 13, 2019.

1. "The Monk"

"The Monk" Fapstronaut

I have heard that drinking enough water is the solution to many of our problems like bad skin, hair, acne, pimples, dry skin, Dry lips, Dandruff, Oily skin etc. Altogether drinking water will improve your health. A healthy body is where a healthy mind resides. So I'm sure that it will help in your nofap journey. I have heard that woman should drink 2 litres and men 3 litres of water per day for their body to function properly.
    I welcome everyone to join this challenge. It is for 30 days. (Optional: Take a photo of yours in the beginning and compare it with your photo on day 30.)

2. "The Monk"

"The Monk" Fapstronaut

1/30 drank only like two litres.

3. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

While exactly i dont know, how much water, one should drink, today i drank 2 litres of water, thinking that i may get rid of my urges by drinking, it kind of worked.

4. Manpio

Manpio Fapstronaut

Hey I‘m into this challenge. 3 Liters a day starting tomorrow. Let‘s do it!

5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

A formula I've heard based on body weight is 1/3 of your weight in pounds and drink that many ounces, not factoring exercise and other causes of excess perspiration.

6. Day 8. But only water? I have been drinking a lot of water in the past 8 days and some juice, tea and coffee.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  7. Manpio

Manpio Fapstronaut

Yesterday , I made it to 3 l. Today I am on a good way too.
    1/30