1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days hard mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Stragler, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Day 30✅
    First day off work is going great. I got up at 5am and had my devotions, worked out hard, then did a bunch of work around my place. I then ended a 36 hr water only fast with some green tea and then a giant breakfast. Felt incredible energy. First day of vacation is going great! Often this first day off is when I fall flat on my face and ruin my whole vacation.
    Normally I come stumbling across the day line but this time has been different. Everytime I come across a beautiful women or picture online I quote scripture and I have no problem saying no. I highly recommend looking at Jesus example when dealing with temptation. Fasting (40 days is what Jesus did in the wilderness), prayer, and saying “it is written...” He is ready and willing to carry you burdens.
    The freedom I have experienced over the last month is indescribable. I never thought I could go through a month so easily. I’m honestly starting to think Jesus has done a miracle in my life. I have had no trouble resisting temptation as I use Romans 6:14 to remind the devil he lost, the old man is dead. This new guy doesn’t listen to old master. I’m a captive set free! Thank you Jesus.

2. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

I don’t know what type of fasting that is?

3. It looks you are one bealiver in Jesus and you say you are using the fasting.
    Medjugorje are current catholic apparitions of Our Lady, the Mother of Jesus called Our Lady of Medjugorje.
    She asked for fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays and said that the best fast is fasting on bread and water.
    So I was asking if you were doing the medjugorje fast...
    They are not officially approved by the Church but they are also not prohibited.
    Thousands of people reported having experiences there, perhaps because that is one of the places with the most Catholic pilgrims in the world even though it’s not yet officially approved.

4. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Okay thanks for the explanation. I’m not catholic so I didn’t know about that type of fasting. I am believer of Jesus Christ though. I was simply doing no food and just water, black coffee, or herbal green tea.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yes you right and Our of Lady Medjugorje talk that are different types of fasting when she say "The best fast is on bread and water", but i dont think cofee is fasting... it is forbid coffe in Medjugorje when fasting.
    She have some messages talking about fasting, the first one was in July 21, 1982 and that when all the Medjugorje fasting start.

"The best fast is on bread and water. Through fasting and prayer, one can stop wars, one can suspend the laws of nature. Charity cannot replace fasting. Those who are not able to fast can sometime replace it with prayer, charity, and a confession; but everyone, except the sick, must fast."