1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days? holy shit. I can write a success story now :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pyara31, Feb 7, 2017.

1. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

You are already building more confidence WHEN YOU DECIDE. I would challenge you, though, to focus not only on what you want to lose but also what you want to gain. Think about what you want to do when you have more confidence AND BUILD A HABIT FOR THAT DREAM NOW.

You want to have something specific to look forward to when you get pressured.

Mhaifa20 likes this.
  2. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

This is what awesomeness is all about, man! Celebrate your achievement. Lock it in your mind and the work on your next level of awesome!

Pyara31 likes this.
  3. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

darkenedverse likes this.
  4. will master

will master Fapstronaut

Congrats U r doint it strong friend keep it up.Never give up.Its my DAY 19 i m feeling very good,because last time on Day 18 i relapsed.
    I hope to complete my LEVEL 1 of 30 days frst tym and i will try my all best to make sure it happens.waiting and excited for writing my post after 30 DAYS no PMO.LIVE STRONG

Pyara31 likes this.
  5. SWH2019

SWH2019 New Fapstronaut

Thank you man! Your post motivates me to continue my 90-days goal!!!

6. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

7. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support

Pyara31 likes this.
  8. About that lady talking skills, when you started perceive that change for the first time?

9. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

I don't know man. I guess it was increase in confidence and no social anxiety which helped me in this altogether. You know its just that "when you know you are doing nothing wrong, you don't have to fear anything" that was like it and yeah.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Thank you kind sir. All the best on your journey.

11. Ed1234

Ed1234 Fapstronaut

Inspirational, thank you for posting

12. Abmu

Abmu Fapstronaut

Yo you good , just wanted to check in and see how your doing