1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days it’s only the beginning.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain Caboodles, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Well what can I say I’m 30 days into hard mode. It’s been absolutely incredible. I decided to start this because I went into deep personal reflection and realized that constant PMO was not healthy for me at all, mentally and physically. What are some results I’ve seen? More confidence, more energy, and happiness with myself. As I continue to do this I realize that hard times are coming. I’m so grateful for all of you. Let’s kick this addiction TOGETHER. Peace and love always.

2. Great! Doing well.

3. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    For someone who is 15, recently started PMO, and has never abused the addiction, I believe 30 days is a great milestone. I dunno about the long term users, but I'm so lucky to have found this addiction as a problem, so early on...

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on 30 days friend ! it is very beneficial to stop completely! keep strong!

6. The Winner

The Winner Fapstronaut

Congratulation!! I'm so happy for you! keep going for Next Milestone 90 days

7. Harry Pottery

Harry Pottery Fapstronaut

Good job! I'm on day 17 hard mode, and for me, the best benefit so far is having space to discover who you truly is. The routine of "I'm bored" -> "PMO" is crippling. Congratulations!

Captain Caboodles likes this.
  8. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Excellent... stay vigilant... your brain is a bitch!

nsb2019 likes this.
  9. Good on you, Captain Caboodles, you're acing it.

Captain Caboodles likes this.