1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days Meditation Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by StoicContemplation, Nov 28, 2020.

1. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

Im returning tonight had some hard past days, they are gone tho

Mauritius likes this.
  2. Day 20: meditated 12 minutes;

Day 21: meditated 10 minutes.

Welcome back man, good to have you again :)

Mauritius likes this.
  3. Just checking back with you guys. I got sidetracked but wanting to meditate again. I want to do it regularly, even if it's only like 10 mins a day. Problem is I can't seem to pick a time which works best. I guess I just need to find a time that works and stick to it as a priority. Will post after I've gotten into a schedule again.

Fap5tr0naut and Mauritius like this.
  4. For you who have meditated for more then a month, Does meditation work and what are the benefits you noticed

Mauritius likes this.
  5. Vedant4

Vedant4 Fapstronaut

I am not very present in posting here anymore, but I am continuing the meditation trying to dedicate some quality time and including every day. Anyway, I will continue to follow the thread.

@chiyu My advice is to find a time when you do not have urgent needs for subsequent things to do, in the sense, I would avoid meditating if I only have 5 minutes and I have to rush to an important work appointment because the risk would be to do a poor quality meditation. Rather you may find a time that suits you for example in the evening, not too late as you may fall asleep, or you could try in the early morning. In short words, a dedicated time that you know you can find for the following days. Experiment and test is the best way.

Have a nice practice to all. ;)

Mauritius likes this.
  6. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

Starting afresh
    Day 1: Meditated

Vedant4 likes this.
  7. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

Day 2: Meditated

Rosamund and Vedant4 like this.
  8. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Jumping on this Challenge starting Day 1 today [March 1st 2021]

9. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 2: 15 minutes to ambient classical music. A bit scattered but also some good awarenesses passing through

10. Eight minutes this morning. Why not eight more tomorrow?

Fap5tr0naut likes this.
  11. I did about five minutes this morning.

Fap5tr0naut likes this.
  12. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 5: didn’t post my progress the past 2 days but I did meditate. Found a super cool app on Wed called Lumenate and used it 2 days in a row. Fell asleep using it last night. Meditated today with a cat on my chest pawing my face but I still stayed in the zone for roughly 10 min

13. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 8: it’s been a looong day. Got up just before sunrise and did a Lumenate meditation then journaled about some new downloads I got during the session. I felt really focused and encouraged by this. Laying down now and going to fade out to a guided evening meditation.

14. About six minutes this morning.

15. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 13: I’ve missed a couple days in between. Here we go again this morning

16. profconcept

profconcept Fapstronaut

I do 45 minutes to an hour, once or twice a day. only thing keeping me sane right now.

greatchinaski likes this.
  17. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

I’ve been slacking with the meditation lately, but I was stressing at work the other day and decided to take a pause. Had a great meditation session and came back feeling refreshed and more centered. Gonna give this 30 days thing another shot. Here we goo! (Queue Mario kart sound effects)

18. Meditate pretty much every morning and sometimes in the evening when I’m bored, or middle of the night when I wake up. Treat meditation like a painter sitting down to paint, or a writer sitting down to write. You don’t do it because you have to, you do it because you want to. Because it makes you come alive.

ShadowFiend likes this.
  19. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Were you guys able to solidify this challenge into a daily habit?

I had a streak of 114 days of daily meditation, so from the beginning of the thread until the end of March. But after that, I kind of forgot about this habit. I didn't take the effort to start again (a shame). It hasbeen been almost 4 months now that I didn't do meditation.

It's time to pick this stuff back up. I will meditate this evening. Back to 30 days!

20. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Yea, I meditate every other day for at least 10 min or so. Sometimes it’s guided sometimes just with a timer.

StoicContemplation likes this.