1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days Moderation and simplification challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

This challenge is for those who struggle with overeating-gluttony and are greedy but want to become free from this self-defeating behaviors. The goal of participating in this challenge is to stay 30 days on the path of simplifying their life and avoiding overeating/drinking too much. Lets share some strategies which can help us to become better at these two aspects of our lives.

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 0. Overeaten in the evening whilst watching movie. To improve I stop watching movies whilst eating from tomorrow to see if it helps.
    Anecdote about greed-' Patient came to the doctor to complain about his grediness and asks the doctor:' Doctor , please give me some medicine from greediness and more,more...';)

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Managed to avoid evening overeating but feel a bit feverish, maybe haven't fully recovered from my last cold. As for the simplification it moves very slowly and the feeling is a bit frustrating, not as fast as I'd like .But I make peace with it, for it takes what it takes for the thing to get ripe. As long as we keep taking care of our 'garden' we'll have a harvest once the time is right!