1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30+ Days NoFap Testicular pain while running

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Resurrectinglogos, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Resurrectinglogos

Resurrectinglogos Fapstronaut

Hey Guys,
    Looking for some advice. I am getting pain in my right nut after 3 miles in on the run. It subsides when i sit down and wait for 15 mins.
    I use to be able to run 8-9 miles without any pain and since NoFap its bothering me.

I'm no doctor but I speculate somethings similar to blue-balls. But I don't wanna fap cause I don't trust myself yet to fend of the chaser effect.

Wisdom needed.

2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Mate, see your doctor.. seek advice from a medical professional.

3. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

I had the same problem when I stopped masturbating at younger age. I went to the doctor, he checked my balls and said nothing. Then I had pollutions or just masturbated (I can't recall) and it goes away. If you have started nofap for the first time it might happen because your body just get used to produce higher amount of sperm and now you're trying to slow that process.

4. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I don't know if it's blue balls cuz it should be the left nut hurting.

5. gvtrhg

gvtrhg Fapstronaut

Do you wear loose underwear when running? If so it might be that due to increased sensitivity in your balls hitting your leg.

Otherwise, I would try and wait it out, see if it goes away after a week or so. If it doesn't then seek medical advice