1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days of Small Talk 1 : Women Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by localbonerlord, Apr 16, 2018.

1. localbonerlord

localbonerlord Fapstronaut

Inspired by /r/TheRedPill's monthly challenges, I want to share with you a challenge, completing which will (in the best case) get you some new numbers in your phone book or (in the worst case) at least boost your Glasgow scale rating.

The goals of this challenge are as follows:

Approach and make 30 minutes of small talk with NEWLY MET women every day.
    Remember: Hired guns, family members and co-workers don't count!

Every day you should be striking up short conversations with women. I don't care if it's 30 minutes with one woman, or 1 minute conversations with 30 women over the course of the day.

The great thing about this challenge is that it gets easier the further in you progress. At the very end you will not even have to try, it will come naturally. It's a muscle you only train once.

At the end of every day of the challenge, participants share here their successes and failures, hopes and dreams and crashes and burns.

For more info visit the reddit sub linked at the top

2. localbonerlord

localbonerlord Fapstronaut

I'll start by introducing myself.

I'm Michael, Im on my 29 day of PMO. I feel great, I look better, I hit the gym and swimming pool, quit smoking, picked up cycling, returned to practicing piano.

But I can't, for the love of me, break that psychological barrier that is sparking a conversation. Members of the opposite sex are my fucking nemesis. I find myself standing among women I want to approach and quietly placing bets with myself, whether I will pussy out or not.

So that's why I'm beginning this challenge. If I fail, I will pick it up again. And again

Thank masturbation for making me this motivated

Aklaborer likes this.
  3. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

Oh man Michael, I feel you man. Im the same way when it comes to talking to attractive women. Usually I only opt out to saying stuff passingly to them not holding a conversation . because i ruminate too much like you said place bets with myself and just stuck in catastrophic thinking.

This is a cool challenge. I think I will accept it and post here whenever i attempt it. Ha. Ha.

localbonerlord likes this.
  4. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

Oh, man, Michael. Completely forgot about this challenge. Going to write it on my To Do List. Write it as: Challenge Small Talk With Women.

Forgot because I'm looking forward to this Friday see if I see someone I've been waiting to see. I'll keep you posted on the challenge.

Definitely tomorrow I'll have some input. I live in NYC so this challenge is a piece of cake.

5. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

So, I have been trying to do this but don't want to be too forthcoming.

Tomorrow though I'm having a social gathering of sorts, so, yeah. Definitely will take advantage of the opportunity then.