1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days since my last PMO, here's my statement to all

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LoveIsAllWeNeed, May 23, 2020.

1. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

It's been 30 days since my last PM. I feel wonderful, strong and powerful and want to thank everyone for making our journey possible. It is the way forward to love, peace and harmony both within us and in the world.

Here's my statement to all:

My brothers, I AM SORRY about the man I have been, not having seen through the lure of images, making the wrong choices and not being a real man with power and compassion, conviction and doubt, mind and heart and body
    My sisters, I AM SORRY about the harm I've done you, not treating you the way I should have, not seeing through the lure of appearance, not connecting to you as I promised I would.
    Darkness, I AM SORRY I followed you for so long, not having seen your true nature and see that you are simply the false judgements, ideas, opinions and visions in my mind, making me believe I am truly separated from everyone, all life and everything
    Light of my heart, I AM SORRY about the way I have thought and behaved, not having the respect for all other people, all life and everything, choosing to follow darkness while the Light was so close, letting myself be lured into images that fail to respect our true nature

Brothers, sisters, darkness and Light, I have done you wrong in so many ways, PLEASE FORGIVE ME and thus help all of us to be free from all the lures and addictions we are faced with

Brothers, sisters, darkness and light, I LOVE YOU. I acknowledge that this whole creation is part of our spiritual journey towards our true self, the light we are at the deepest level

THANK YOU for being my companions on this journey, for teaching me how to realize my true potential, the love I am deep within and also for improving yourself every day as I am, to realize true world peace and harmony

I see and acknowledge the Light within myself and in you, in all life and in everything

LoveIsAllWeNeed

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    BigDaawg, HeyKing, Toni7 and 13 others like this.
  2. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Keep going amigo, and congratulations for your first month!

3. Your love will conquer. Keep going my lovely mate!

Toni7, ooo123, Coffee Candy and 4 others like this.
  4. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

Good luck friend!!!!!
    Really inspired by your post!!!!
    Keep posting!!!!

Coffee Candy and LoveIsAllWeNeed like this.
  5. zeusmx

zeusmx Fapstronaut

So beautiful @LoveIsAllWeNeed . You’re amazing. Really inspiring.

LoveIsAllWeNeed likes this.
  6. LoveIsAllWeNeed

Thanks, my friend @zeusmx. It's good to read that from you, as your posts are always very near to my heart. :)

ooo123 and zeusmx like this.
  7. Lovely post and lovely achievement!
    : )
    congratulations on your thirty days!

ooo123 and LoveIsAllWeNeed like this.
  8. LoveIsAllWeNeed

Thank you so much, @Coffee Candy, I really appreciate it!

ooo123 and Coffee Candy like this.
  9. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Oh I was going to cry on your lovely words :'( .
    Keep going mate, I'm proud of you

LoveIsAllWeNeed likes this.
  10. LoveIsAllWeNeed

Thank you so much, my friend. I really appreciate it.

ooo123 likes this.