30 year old Christian male looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by tbf, Nov 30, 2018.

1. tbf

tbf Fapstronaut

Hey all,

I’m new to this, am looking for an make accountability partner to help me out. I’ve been struggling with pmo for 10 years, looking to do a challenge for the rest of the year.

2. NFF19

NFF19 New Fapstronaut

Hey tbf - I'm a 36 year old Christian male looking for an accountability partner as well. Let's do a December challenge. I'm not really sure how the Accountability works though. This is my first time to seriously look into NoFap, but been struggling with PMO for years.

3. tbf

tbf Fapstronaut

thanks guys! I’ll send a message to y’all.

4. Dev47b

Dev47b Fapstronaut

I'm looking for support. ImI happy to help you bro. Pm me. Thanks

5. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

Hey, I’m also a Christian guy on here. Been struggling with this and very up for doing a challenge for the rest of the year to try and actually have some success. Up for this if you’re looking to make a group or something

6. tbf

tbf Fapstronaut

I’ll pm you.

7. tbf

tbf Fapstronaut

Cool! I’ll pm you and see if I can get a group going.

8. Mozie

Mozie Fapstronaut

Hi Bro , I'm 29 Male and looking for AP.

9. Can I be part of the group too?

10. tbf

tbf Fapstronaut

Mozie and Black Archer, the short answer is yes, the longer answer is that I’m new to this forum and I need to figure out how to work the messaging system to get us all on the same thread. If any of y’all know how to do it, let me know.

11. EreWeGoAgain

EreWeGoAgain Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I would be in for this too. Christian, married, 32 and been struggling with this for 20 years

12. NFF19

NFF19 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys - I think there was talk of starting to chat on kik about this. I just got the app, and would like to touch base on there. If you send me a PM, we can exchange info.

Deleted Account likes this.