1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

300 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tao Jones, Jul 11, 2019.

1. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

Inspiring..

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. terminatorxyz

terminatorxyz New Fapstronaut

3. terminatorxyz

terminatorxyz New Fapstronaut

451 days on Nofap are like crazy......how did u managed the deadly urges .....and how did the flatline pass.........please help me and others who hav relapsed many times during streak

Tao Jones likes this.
  4. It's all in my journal. It's linked under my profile picture, and my signature has links to the most helpful summary posts. Once you've read through that, feel free to reach out to me with any specific questions. I will do my best to be of help to you if I can be!

See my commitments here: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/one-year-of-no-p-and-no-m.250023/ If you make the same commitments and stick with them, your results will be the same. Remember: Success in recovery is 100% guaranteed if you are 100% committed to the process.

Roady and the_Raged_Barbarian like this.
  5. Survival 3 Man

Survival 3 Man Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother your story gives me hope, I too want to live a humble live for Christ. I hope I can heal myself and have a family.

Tao Jones and Roady like this.
  6. We cannot heal ourselves, but we can receive healing from the Great Physician. Humility is a key part of the process of recovery, I think.

I am praying for you and cheering you on toward this new kind of life in Him.

7. Survival 3 Man

Survival 3 Man Fapstronaut

What actions would you recommend to receive healing from God. I can be very slothful and the story of the talents can ring a bell with me. There times I can work hard but still fail and other times I get lazy and deny my thoughts.

8. Trust God fully. When you do, you will be able and willing to give everything over to him. That is when real healing can begin within.

9. jackthebook

jackthebook Fapstronaut

you tried for many years, what made this one the successful one? what is the corner change that made you stick to your goal? or is there a corner habit that made you relapse, and when you changed it you made it through?

10. Read through my "No-PMO" commitments. Honoring those on a daily basis has formed the firm foundation of recovery for me. As long as I maintain those commitments, it is unlikely I will go back into PMO. If I stop keeping them, though, who knows what might occur?

jackthebook likes this.