1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

301 days today of no trans/transwoman/crossdressing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Believe007, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Believe007

Believe007 Fapstronaut

Today is the 301st day of no PMO. Never imagined I’d get this far!
    Have I been tempted recently to look at P recently? Not really, the light feels as if it’s gone out on that urge, also feels like the trans urge has diminished . Ended up on a chat site a few times recently but after a few messages I end up shutting it down realising I don’t want to screw this up.
    The self loathing that comes with hours of edging resulting in PMO has not been missed. It’s definitely noticeable not having that feeling which did last for days sometimes.
    Next goal is to Jan 1st 2021 and then onto 365 days!

TheSmilingKid, dovrha, Agent and 3 others like this.
  2. What benefits did you get?

3. Believe007

Believe007 Fapstronaut

Sex life with gf has improved immeasurably, instead of getting my P high and then pleasure I’m getting it through real life sex.
    Not having the self loathing and beating yourself up questioning why you’re doing what you’re doing.
    That addictive urge that comes over you where nothing else seems to matter is not there.
    I spend my time doing other things that are worthwhile rather than hours online.
    Generally feel a sense of achievement that I have got this far.

4. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

any improvement in social situation, and brain fog???

5. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

I'd like to know what exactly you did to solve the trans problem

6. Believe007

Believe007 Fapstronaut

Yeah definitely better in the brain....you haven’t got all the inner turmoil of PMO to trans going around and around.
    It’s wasn’t until around the 250 mark that the real clarity in the head came.

7. Believe007

Believe007 Fapstronaut

I decided to see if I could go for 7 days on nofap, started on a Saturday, the aim was making it to the following Saturday. I made it and I just carried on that cycle. Just took it 7 days at a time and let them accumulate. It’s not been easy, I found breaking it down into mini goals really useful. 90 days seemed too far away and I thought if that was my goal I wouldn’t make it. That’s why I decided to go for 7 days at a time, 10 weeks in and I was at 70 days. Felt good about that and had a realistic chance of making 90 days. Just kept going in that way.

8. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

That does sound fascinating, I'll give that a shot

9. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

LETS GO!!!! I'm so happy for you, lets get that 1 year mark

10. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

11. TheSmilingKid

TheSmilingKid Fapstronaut

King