1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30DAYS HABIT FORMING [CHALLENGE]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JWwantsalife, Aug 4, 2019.

1. JWwantsalife

JWwantsalife Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, it's my 5th week without PMO and so far I have been avoiding this site for so long so that I can forget about this really dark problem that I have.

BUT recently, I realised that running and hiding from our problems can only get us that far... and I don't want far, I want to reach the end of the dark tunnel.
    Hence, I'm back but right now I feel I should be involved most in this section of NoFap, the SELF-IMPROVEMENT section. I always felt this was the core of NoFap, like yes the reason why most of us are here is to remove that addiction. BUT, ever noticed how just trying to break the addiction cold-turkey by sheer willpower alone will almost never work? I'm sure most of us resonate with that, and one thing I learnt over the past 3 years of NoFap is that we need to form other habits (preferably good ones of course) to replace our current habit of fapping. That's really the only fool-proof way.

Of course, that's really easier said than done. Hence, I'm here today to introduce a 30 DAY HABIT FORMING CHALLENGE. Everyone is welcomed to join this with me, where

1) we will first state the habits we hope to achieve,
    2) then post your reflections here ( doesn't have to be daily, point is to make sure we are on track )
    3) reach that 30 days baby ;)

I wish everyone the bEST of luck, and I really hope you will join me so that we will finally make real changes in our lives.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    Deleted Account and SuperPowers like this.
  2. JWwantsalife

JWwantsalife Fapstronaut

I'll start off first :D

Habits I want to achieve :

1) Exercise 3-4 times a week!
    2) Follow and complete my schedule for studying
    3) ALWAYS do the important things (studying, completing my agenda etc) FIRST before slacking (using social media, watching youtube etc )

Today shall be day 1, (who cares whether day1 starts off on a Sunday, the grind never stops and doesn't care what day of the week it is...), I will be posting reflections of today soon.

Good luck, everyone!