30m Christian man looking for accountability

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Armentrout, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Armentrout

Armentrout Fapstronaut

Hi I'm a 30 year old Christian man looking for an accountability partner that would like to check in daily on nofap. I've struggled long enough and I want to overcome this bondage. I want to be a great father to my daughter and a great future husband. It's time for me to kill the giant of PMO. I want this with ALL my heart, I want to be free. My desire is to serve the Lord without the guilt, shame, and condemnation of PMO. I know accountability will help me as it has helped others. Pm me if your interested thanks.

EL88 likes this.
  2. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

God bless you brother. I am a 42 yr old christian man and I am looking for the same thing bro. I am definetly down with having a accountability partner. I am active in ministry and tired of the double lifestyle. I want to be free of PMO for good so I can serve God fully and enjoy true love with the woman I plan to marry..

Armentrout likes this.
  3. BullseyeChris

BullseyeChris Fapstronaut

I'm down to help, as well! I am closer to the age of NSDeliver, but single. I feel like I am making a lot more progress this time around.

4. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Awesome BullseyeChris. I can definitely use the help. Me and my girlfriend is long distance and hoping to marry soon. I personally dont want to go into engagement or marriage with PMO. I truly want to serve God and be free over this bondage. I am ready to do the AP. I never done it and this is new to me so I may need some help with how to go about Accountability.

Armentrout likes this.
  5. Sozboss92

Sozboss92 Fapstronaut

I'm 25. You guys might be older. But that's just what I need in my life right now.

Armentrout likes this.
  6. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Hey guys. Just checking in with everyone. Today marks Day 4 of no PMO. Im really boosting my prayer life and in the word alot. It definitely helped me these 4 days. Im hoping to keep focus. Hope you are doing well today Persistator, Sozboss92 & BulleyeChris. You guys don't know how much of a blessing it is to have you on this journey. I pray we can help each other...

Armentrout and Sozboss92 like this.
  7. Sozboss92

Sozboss92 Fapstronaut

I've got to come clean. I'm back to day one. I know I can do this. But I feel powerless right now. It seems like there's this stupid monkey in my head running my life. My addiction stems from depression and lack of purpose. I know there's a lot to explain in this post. But I don't have time right now.

Armentrout and NSDeliver like this.
  8. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Persistator I am praying for you bro. I know its hard for all of us. You can do it bro. I am happy you starting Day ONE again. It means you have a fight on the inside of you. We are here for you. This is a real fight but we can overcome this thing.

9. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Good morning friends. Hoping everyone is doing good. Just want to say we must focus on God and not on our struggle with PMO. Lets keep each other encouraged along this battle. We can win.

10. maurice40

maurice40 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I am also a Christian looking for an accountability partner. I just relapsed earlier today and I feel I need somebody to check in with daily.

One thing I tried the last time I was on NoFap was that my accountability partner and I promised that if either one of us fell we would both set our days to zero - so we were always at the same level and we were doing it for one another. It's not a guarantee to success but it certainly helped me get a good streak together. Would anybody be willing to try it?

11. Armentrout

Armentrout Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i love that there arw so many christian guys with the same mindset to defeat this GIANT of PMO! I would love to begin being accountable to you all because it has been a real struggle lately. I will plan on posting here each day about progress and i will follow that thread persistator. In confession i have failed last night, (my weakest time of day) but i know i am not a failure. I will be the man God called me to be! And i BELIEVE that for each and everyone of you!! Here's to day 1... STAY STRONG

12. Sozboss92

Sozboss92 Fapstronaut

Just a side note. Staying up late by yourself is not good. Ask yourself if you have any business staying up that late in the first place and if you can be productive. Answer no to either of those questions and it's time to hit the sack. Easier said than done though. :(

13. engel8901

engel8901 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys.

I'm 28 and also seriously in need of accountability. I am new in my area and in the process of getting plugged into my local church, but I am struggling! Fired-up to bring this stuff into the light and overcome by God's grace.

14. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Amen. Im here for you. We can make this journey

15. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

AWESOME Persistator :). We can do all things through Christ who strengths us.

16. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Today marks ONE WEEK, 7 Days with No PMO... Today has seemed a bit more of a fight but I am on here getting strengthen by some of your stories. I must admit. Though I dont know you guys personally, I feel in the spirit that we are Brothers. So I want to say THANK YOU guys for making this journey easy to be transparent about the struggle

Armentrout likes this.
  17. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Awesome brother. We glad to have you here. Hey we are all in the same boat trying to get to the same place. Anytime you need encouragement we will be here for you. Welcome

18. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Hello guys. I hope everyone is well. I am sad to say that I just relapsed and feel horrible for doing it. I feel bad because I want to please God in this area of my life. I went 7 Days strong and the urges got the best of me this evening. I repented and will start a fresh Day 1. Keep me in prayer as I pursue a new start on this journey.

Armentrout likes this.
  19. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Today is a A fresh DAY 1... I am determined to try again towards my goal of No PMO.. Hope everyone is doing well this morning

20. maurice40

maurice40 Fapstronaut

Hi guys. On Day 3. Getting strong urges already. I've given in so many times in the past, it's as though my flesh taunts me and says 'what makes you think this time is going to be any different?' Gotta keep close to the Lord and putting those practical measures in place that will help me stay clean. Continue to pray for me brothers.